Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-07-2012, 09:52 AM   #11
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Re: Nov Chat - Aug '11 babies

I totally agree Allison. Women are too catty and nitpicky. It's a shame for sure.

Advertisement

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #12
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes, I have been around some woman that are that way, but I know many that are leaders supportive and develop great relationships at work and around. I just feel that the washington MEN dont have the right mindset anymore to be a leader for our country.
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #13
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

And I wonder if men in our country would vote for a woman president?
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #14
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Farewell 28. It's been a good year!

Still sick here. Mom is still here and being helpful mostly. I just can't shake this headache and cough. I've been drinking warm honey tea in the morning and that's been very nice (usually I have coffee).

Odd little something. I put new bowl cleaners in the hall (kids') toilets today and MAN are those suckers strong! I can smell them all the way from my bed!

So is everyone busy or facebooking or what? It's echoish (I know, its a made up word) here!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #15
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Britt I hope you get better!!! I did honey a lemon in hot water for awhile and all sickies went away.

So its your Birthday? Happy Birthday!!!! I remember 28 thats when dh and I got together!

No facebook here. I refuse to get it. Many reasons and no reason all at once lol!!!!

I do miss everyone here though. It makes me wander and then I get myself in trouple by talking politics in off topics and to be honest I have a rule to NEVER talk politics! See I don not get emotional about politics I like to here everyones side but so many people are so passionate about it and thats good but I need to chill. But I guess I am bored and needed to start trouble--so I invited a friend over today to keep me occupied for a couple hours why the boys are in school.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:43 AM   #16
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

amy, sounds like fun, the sew through your stash...I might have to go take a look at what's going on over there.

alison - too funny about no ads on ESPN and Disney channel. we seriously only watch dvds...I've watched the news once in the last 2 months. the ads are totally ridiculous. I wonder if anyone is ever swayed by those things. the overly dramatic low voice and dark lighting when talking about the opponent, then its practically have the hallelujah chorus when the "good guy" comes on with full lighting and happy smiles everywhere. totally silly.

thanksgiving...kids and I will be going to my parents place. my bro and his family will be coming with their new baby!!! Teagan Rose born 11.4. so she will still be itty bitty when we see her. eek! baby baby baby. :wuv: my sister will also be coming up, so I'm excited to see everyone. wayne might come depending on his work schedule.

christmas stuff going up....ours may or may not be up already....but mostly may. yes, I know, crazy early, but the kids are young and it's exciting. and, honestly, wayne really wanted it up too. he was listening to christmas music yesterday morning. elvis' blue christmas and alan jackson's let it be christmas are his faves.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:54 AM   #17
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

haha about starting trouble in the politics alison!

yeah, it's getting quiet...suddenly our littles are not so little and boy is mine mobile and messy. lol, she is currently rearranging some picture frames I had on a bookshelf.

i've been busy trying to stay sane. my goodness, it has just been a busy couple weeks, and I'm thinking it is just going to get busier! it's that time of year.

tonight I have a ladies bible study, then tomorrow night I am organizing a ladies craft night at our church. I'm calling it "Gals Artistic Break Festival"...G.A.B. Fest for short. I know, I'm brilliant. It's just a bring your own project to work on event, although there will be 2 simple make and takes. a cute little paper christmas ornament, and a drawstring bag. I've had several ladies come to me wanting to learn how to sew (ha! I'm a horrible example of proper sewing, but we'll see what we can do), so I found the easiest pattern for a simple bag. I thought it would be a good way to learn some sewing basics (right and wrong side of fabric, sewing a 1/4 inch from the edge etc) and yet be cute and fun to make. could be used as the gift wrap on presents, make up bag, what not. I don't know, I hope everyone likes it.

Last edited by heyuitsme; 11-08-2012 at 06:58 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:40 AM   #18
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Naomi--cute stuff

So I forgot about this. Peyton had a dr visit the other day. And she weighs a whopping 16 pounds!!!!!!! UGH what do I have to do to fatten these kids up!!! The DR is not worried she is perfectly healthy and happy.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:43 AM   #19
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok, one last thing, I promise.

I'm working on losing weight.....yes, again. day 2 of the diabetes diet I was on with kezia's pregnancy. watching carbs, smaller meals, snacks inbetween meals. lots of water. and NO CAVING IN!!! i did pretty good yesterday. I need to drink more water...and need to go grocery shopping to buy more veggies and such. man do I crave carbs! resisted the chocolate ice cream at the grocery store yesterday, thank goodness. unfortunately it is easier to cut some things out completely rather than trying to limit it. cuz next thing I know that 1/2 cup of ice cream is a huge bowl full.
so yeah. last night the scale said 318.2 horrific. I'm sure I am completely grossing out some people here with that number, but I find it important to put it out there and be brutally honest. I know there is the health and weight loss area, but I don't feel I have the time to comment here and there, so you ladies are stuck with me.
My goal is 310 by my birthday...in 2 weeks. kind of a lot technically, but I'm thinking it will drop fast these first few weeks because it has in the past when I really stuck with it. then, 300 by christmas. I'm so bummed, if I had just stuck with it in the past, I'd be where I want to be now...or at least much closer than I am. oh well, can't change the past.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:21 AM   #20
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Happy birthday!!!! I hope you feel better.

Politics are always mostly off limits with my family. We are all so different. But it's super fun to argue.

I bought a new carrier. I've been hunting all over for one for my toddlers. (Toddlers, cry!?!) I was going to get a custom made but then this one appeared on my fb feed. Ray was teasing saying it was searching me out. Totally! It should be here tomorrow. Anyways, here it is.
http://twomommasdesigns.com/item_384...Buckle-Tai.htm
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote