Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-08-2012, 08:25 AM   #21
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Thanks gals for the birthday wishes. 29 doesn't really feel any different than 28. Surprise, surprise.

Naomi love the crafts! I think they're perfect. Good luck on your loss goal, I know it's hard, you can do it!!

Allison, I can't believe how itty bitty Peyton is! Is she short too or just slender? Harper is a whopping 21 pounds!

Oooooh Amy......that carrier Its PERFECT!

Advertisement

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:55 AM   #22
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nov Chat - Aug '11 babies

Peyton is 30 inches so she is not short. The funny thing is is that she doesn't look slender she has chubby thighs and a chubby face but compared to other babies she does look tiny--like Tanner did.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #23
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Happy birthday Britt!!

SO hubby and I had a 'argument' ;ast night and alot of stuff said was just repeat over and again from the past and he said things that really hurt me!..and I ended up telling him I was not feeling very loved my him any more. well its the truth for the most part/not all the time though! anyways I got on the Five Love languages website because I remember reading that book together before we got married. So I checked out the site and you can take a quiz to see your Love Language, and it really explained why I was not 'feeling' loved..My top two are Quality time and Words of Affirmation. Well he has been away alot and been saying negative things to me and not saying much encouragement. SO this explains why I was so upset. It turns out these are ALSO his top languages too! So we have no excuse to not try more to show the other love through spending more time together and supportingn and encouraging each other. Sorry If i shared too much with yall.
Here is the link if you want to try the quiz your self!
http://www.5lovelanguages.com/learn-...ove-languages/
Quiz link is at the bottom.
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:35 AM   #24
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hallie, sorry you had an arguement. 5Love Languages is a GREAT book. another one that wayne and I have both really enjoyed is Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. AWESOME book.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:52 AM   #25
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hallie I hope things get better, I am sure they will!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #26
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

LOL I took the quiz here is my score

10 Words of Affirmation

9 Quality Time

0 Receiving Gifts

3 Acts of Service

8 Physical Touch

I guess I do not care to much for my dhs gifts LOL!!!! As I was taking the test I was like wow there are alot of questions about gifts. My dh is thoughtful with gifts but idk I guess I don't like them LOL! OH I am not going to tell him that though I will never get a gift again LOL!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #27
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Happy belated birthday Britt! Dd1's birthday was yesterday...wahhh, I have a 7 year old! And Britt, I think I said this last year...you are young! I didn't even have one kid when I was your age, nevermind 4!

I have totally different political views than my family/friends. I just have to step away from fb...people are being totally discusting on there.

I've taken that quiz before right after we got married. Words of affirmation were high high in my list...I should take it again to see if it's changed.

Naomi, I totally feel you. I need to get my act in gear big time. I have a friend who just lost 100 lbs, granted she got a gastric sleeve, but she looks and feels great. If you want we can be each other's cheerleaders...I know I could use the support. I feel dh doesn't understand, although he is supportive and tries. But when you have someone say I need to lose 10 lbs because they weigh 170-180, I don't want to hear it!

Brynn has yet another ear infection, so does dd1. She has been on antibiotics for 6 days and I don't think they are working. She still has discharge from her eyes and I can see yellow fluid behind her ear drum when I look in her ears with my otoscope. Ugghh, so tired of dragging kids to the ped.

Last edited by katengrace; 11-09-2012 at 07:34 AM.
katengrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:47 AM   #28
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry about the argument Hallie. I should probably check out that site. I remember taking a personality test in college and reading about all the different personalities. It was blaringly obvious how different Ray and I are. It made me more accepting at the time. We've been having issues lately because he's just not talking to me. And told me the other day it doesn't want to. It's because he's still in pain and does not want to deal with it. He has an appt DEc 21st. The soonest they could get him in! Maybe the site would help me be more accepting of our crazy differences.

Naomi, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs came and spoke at my church a couple weeks ago. He is good friends with some of the leaders at my church. Small world! His wife was here last weekend speaking as well. I could link you the videos if you are interested. I love the crafts. I think it's awesome you have an outlet of other women to hang out with in real life.

Oh, and I'm also with you on the weight loss. I was doing good until pumpkin season I swear! Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin cookies, scones, etc. Yum, yum, yum!!
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #29
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
I was doing good until pumpkin season I swear! Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin cookies, scones, etc. Yum, yum, yum!!
I am craving these things so much and can not get my hands on them. How much do you think postage would be for a pumpkin latte?
Old 11-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #30
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

http://www.loveveggiesandyoga.com/20...ice-latte.html

Oh and these too. http://www.eatingbirdfood.com/2012/0...-chip-cookies/

Last edited by estradaamyl; 11-09-2012 at 09:17 AM.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote