Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #41
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: iso list

Ebay listing updates

Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 07:05 AM   #42
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

More added to Ebay
Old 12-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #43
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Updates bump
Old 12-25-2012, 03:56 PM   #44
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Updated
Old 12-29-2012, 11:19 PM   #45
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Do you have paypal to buy things you are ISO or are you looking for trades only?

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:50 AM   #46
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Either if reasonable trade stand alone or with some pp, reasonable for my budget to use pp, or PP mostly iso as I'm trying to get rid of things I'm not using that someone else could use.

I was told iso/Iha only shouldn't include pp in iso list as I have listed plus other info I was told...plus all people in trade only not want to use paypal it seems from my experiences so far but I have things on their iso but nothing I'm looking for their iha lists.

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 12-30-2012 at 08:34 AM. Reason: wanted to clarify
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #47
laila
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
What size baby brother onesies. I think I have two Gymboree ones in either 12-18 or 18-24? PM me if you are interested in pics.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #48
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunchoflemons View Post
Either if reasonable trade stand alone or with some pp, reasonable for my budget to use pp, or PP mostly iso as I'm trying to get rid of things I'm not using that someone else could use.

I was told iso/Iha only shouldn't include pp in iso list as I have listed plus other info I was told...plus all people in trade only not want to use paypal it seems from my experiences so far but I have things on their iso but nothing I'm looking for their iha lists.
ISO paypal does not belong in either the ISO or the ISO/IHA.

If someone is ISO paypal, they need to list the items they have to sell in the correct forums.

If you are hoping to trade for the most part, and from wording it seems you are, I need to move the thread to the correct area. Any threads that are hoping to trade or list an extensive IHA, need to go in the ISO/IHA forum.

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 12-30-2012 at 01:31 PM.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #49
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am having a very hard understanding your posts bunch of lemons, but I think I am grasping what you are saying.
You are allowed to put that you are pay pal friendly in the trade section( meaning you are willing to accept pay pal). You just have to be willing trade also.
Likewise, in the ISo section, you may list items that you have to trade for items you want,but you MUST be willing to pay pay pal if no one wants to trade. ( more than likely, in this case you will get more people wanting pay pal.)
If you have something you are just wanting to get paid for, there are other sections that you can list them, ie: pockets, aio, toys, etc
Old 12-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #50
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post
ISO paypal does not belong in either the ISO or the ISO/IHA.

If someone is ISO paypal, they need to list the items they have to sell in the correct forums.

If you are hoping to trade for the most part, and from wording it seems you are, I need to move the thread to the correct area. Any threads that are hoping to trade or list an extensive IHA, need to go in the ISO/IHA forum.

If one feels my thread goes in another place because of fit do so as I want to stay ok on here BUT I do have Paypal for my iso.