Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-15-2012, 07:38 AM   #111
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Elena - Love the nickname "hiccup"! Hope you can get into your OB today and I'm glad the little babe is moving around more! maybe you have an anterior placenta like me, which gives us panic attacks on the days of little-to-no movement.

Marie - Glad you had a great appt & scan! Cute pics!

Deanna - Welcome back! Praying for a super sticky baby bean for you this time around.

Erica - Yay for tickers! I'm just too lazy to put one in my siggy that I'd have to move every week.

Kate - What a cute rainbow bear! I should check out our BAB to see if they have that one as well. Would be perfect for this little rainbow baby. Glad your 12w appt went well!

Shannon - I'm so sorry. We hope to see you back in this little group ASAP.

Andrea - Crazy pregnancy dreams! I've been having them as well. Last night's was a doozy!

newcdmommy - You're better than I am. I would've freaked, even knowing that 10w is usually pretty early for a doppler HB. Thankfully my OB didn't even try the doppler at 12w and went straight for the portable u/s machine. I hope the next week flies by for you.

Jamie - Welcome! HH9M!

AFM - Still hanging in there. Just realized that if I deliver at 38w like I did my other children, then I only have 14 weeks to go. Eeek! Little miss is moving around a whole lot more these days. Or else she's just getting big enough that I feel her a lot more with my anterior placenta. She actually woke me up (I think?) yesterday morning and then I dozed off and on on, having crazy dreams that I overslept and missed DD's private skating lesson which was supposed to be at 6am. Thankfully I didn't oversleep and we didn't actually miss it.

Are there any good OS AIOs that you ladies know of? Planning on using pfs/covers for the newbie stage, but DH wants some AIOs for ease of use and I figure OS are the least expensive route to go for the AIO route.

eta: If you've PM'd me to add you to the first thread, I'm doing that right now!

Advertisement

TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:53 AM   #112
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Shannon- I'm so sorry.

I have been really bad at keeping up with this thread, but I've been reading along. Hi to the new mamas! Things are going well over here. I'm 23 weeks now, which seems crazy. When I was still newly pregnant, it felt like I'd never get this far, but it really is flying by. My little girl is quite the mover and shaker--just like her big sisters. We had 2 anatomy ultrasounds because she moved so much that they couldn't get all the required pictures. Blessedly, all looks perfect with her. Now, its just time to wait out a few more months and keep praying that all stays well!

You are all in my thoughts and prayers!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:19 AM   #113
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Shannon I'm so sorry :-( Hope you are back here for good soon!

Kate-awesome news! And I love the video-wish I was as creative! My 12w scan is Monday and I think I'll slowly be ready to share the news with the world then.

Trace-yay for movement! I've slowly been feeling stronger bubbles as well. They are right where I find baby with the doppler so I'm sure it's baby. I have crazily active kids and a hypersensitive uterus apparenty-felt all my kids so early. (12w with DS, 10w with DD and just over 9w for first movement this time) *eeek* On only 14w left! That's not much time!

Jamie-welcome! Sticky thoughts!
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #114
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm so sorry, Shannon.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:02 AM   #115
jamiejo
Registered Users
seller

So very sorry Shannon
Old 11-15-2012, 09:06 AM   #116
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

Shannon I'm so sorry.
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:58 AM   #117
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace
I'm out ladies. Sad, disappointed, but I know God is in control. Best wishes to all of you!
Im so very sorry Praying for you!

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #118
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Kate! so glad you had a wonderful ultrasound -- that is a beautiful video you shared... I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out now, thanks!

newcdmommy29 (sorry, I don't remember your real name) -- I hope this week goes by fast for you so you can see that beautiful bean on the ultrasound.

Elena -- so glad baby is giving you more and more movements and such peace of mind. You are doing wonderful, mama. I think about you often and pray for you to find strength to get through the ultrasound a-okay

Shannon - I'm so sorry, mama.

Jamie - welcome

Trace & Lauren -- I seriously can't believe how far along you ladies are... I am sooo happy for you both, and at the same time, sad for myself because that means I would have been right there with you... but it's ok, because I'm pregnant now, and this one seems to be doing well... I feel mostly positive and optimistic.

AFM -- nothing new... 7w4d today and obviously can't find the HB on my doppler yet... going to try every day now until I do.. I know it's way early still... I am just so hopeful to find it in the next 4 or 5 days since I know so many mamas can find it by 8 weeks.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #119
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace
I'm out ladies. Sad, disappointed, but I know God is in control. Best wishes to all of you!
Oh no. I'm so incredibly sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #120
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies....

Nothing much going on here...28 weeks tomorrow...I'm thinking delivery will be around 38 weeks Doc said he doubts I will make it all 40 which I never have before and I doubt I will either. I'm all for induction...may sound selfish but with 3 other kids and no family around to help, it really helps plan things a little better.

Baby is moving around almost constantly! Does that mean s/he will never sleep?? Oh my

U/S and ob appointment on Tuesday...excited to see the baby again