Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #201
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Woohoo!!!!!! So happy for you, Elena!

My 20 wk ultrasounds with both DD1 and this little munchkin both needed to be redone because of not getting good heart pictures. My kiddos tend to bounce around too much! Both times, things were just fine at the repeat u/s. I'm sure everything with your Hiccup is great. I'm really so excited for you!

Advertisement

Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #202
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Elena, I was so excited to hear that your u/s went great!
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:20 AM   #203
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlichick View Post
Sweetest news!!! Soooo happy for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Woohoo!!!!!! So happy for you, Elena!

My 20 wk ultrasounds with both DD1 and this little munchkin both needed to be redone because of not getting good heart pictures. My kiddos tend to bounce around too much! Both times, things were just fine at the repeat u/s. I'm sure everything with your Hiccup is great. I'm really so excited for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Elena, I was so excited to hear that your u/s went great!
Thank you mamas!
I'm not worried about the heart pics - she was able to get some shots of the vessels (she even stopped to point them out to us, she was really great and exactly what I needed this time). We could see the vessels and all. It's just whether the radiologist is happy with those shots or not. If he is, we're done. If not, he'd want another scan done. So, I'm not worrying about it, but it's good to know just in case we get a call about him wanting another look, kwim?

There's so much about this pregnancy that is really bittersweet. Seeing Hiccup in there, kicking and stretching (even that scrunchy stretch!) was amazing... and at the same time I couldn't help remember seeing Elli on the screen, not moving at all except for that little heart flickering. I mean, we knew, and know, that she was sick. But these things, feeling thumping around in there, and seeing Hiccup on the screen bopping around, it just really sinks in how much was wrong with her little body.
It's not that I don't appreciate and love this with Hiccup - maybe I even appreciate it more than I did with the others. One of my worries after losing Elli, when we talked about possibly having another baby, was that I would forget her - I mean, not her, but things about my pregnancy with her, the only time we had with her. But none of this pregnancy is making me forget hers, it's almost making hers sink in that much more.
I hope that makes some sense. It's not a bad thing. I'm so thankful that Hiccup is healthy... and I'm so grateful that I've been given this chance for a miracle (not that it's in any way easy).

Another thing was really neat, too - my avi pic was taken in the summer here after a storm - there was a double rainbow, one really bright and vivid, one very dim and light, but still there. (looking back at the photos, if my dates were correct, we had just conceived Hiccup days before we saw these rainbows)
When we were driving home from the u/s yesterday, DH pointed out 2 sundogs in the sky - both were showing as full rainbows, just vertical instead of bowed. (that's not my pic, obviously, but it's exactly what they looked like)
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:29 AM   #204
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

YAY!! for a wonderful u/s Elena. Now you can take some deep breaths and relax a little bit. What a wonderful way to celebrate the holiday season, with JOY!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #205
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm so glad Elena!!!
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:58 AM   #206
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you, Kate and Sarah
It is a great way to really start our holidays! It's wonderful to see the kids so happy and excited too. although I think Ibelieving is having a harder time believing it - he has asked again and again if they said Hiccup is healthy, like he's wanting really make sure. He's happy, just still wary, but we'll get there.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #207
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

YAY YAY YAY Elena!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:33 AM   #208
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sooooooo happy for you, Elena!!!!!!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:05 AM   #209
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Woo hoooo! Elena! I am so super happy for you!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #210
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks mamas!

i wanted to share some pics of hiccup
stretching

thumbsup

3d pic (we got a few, but they're not as clear as they could be - hiccup wouldn't stop moving long enough)