Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #211
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (November)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Thanks mamas!

i wanted to share some pics of hiccup
stretching

thumbsup

3d pic (we got a few, but they're not as clear as they could be - hiccup wouldn't stop moving long enough)
That 3D picture is simply AMAZING!! That is a beautiful baby you have there!!!!

We have an imaging place about an hour from us that does u/s and I've asked DH to go as part of a Christmas present....I would like to be about 35 ish weeks

Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #212
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

Beautiful!!! Grow hiccup grow. congrats Elena!!
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #213
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amazing ultrasound pictures!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #214
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

awesome update Elena!!
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:05 PM   #215
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Great pictures! Congrats Elena!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #216
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
That 3D picture is simply AMAZING!! That is a beautiful baby you have there!!!!

We have an imaging place about an hour from us that does u/s and I've asked DH to go as part of a Christmas present....I would like to be about 35 ish weeks
Aww, thanks! Our kids love having these pics. I printed off some today and cut them to put on the fridge

I've debated that as a xmas present too - mainly for the kids. But I don't know for sure.
If you call a place, they may recommend coming before 35 weeks (I think they say around 32 weeks? something makes me think I've heard that before) because by 35 weeks baby is getting squished in there - which makes for not so great pics/shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
Beautiful!!! Grow hiccup grow. congrats Elena!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Amazing ultrasound pictures!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
awesome update Elena!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Great pictures! Congrats Elena!
Thanks Mamas!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #217
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Elena those pics are amazing! What a joyous way to start your holiday season!!!! So happy for you!

AFM: I am officially freaking out! A mama in our DDC announced her baby measured 6w6d @ a little over 8 wks & no hb. that was me in March almost to a tee. Mine measured 6w3d @ 8w2d. I am sooooooooo sooooooooo scared to go for my first u/s which is scheduled for Thursday, but I may have to change it to Friday so I don't have to go by myself. DH is leaving for another out-of-town job in Ohio for 3 wks & BFF/personal L&D nurse isn't free to go with me until Friday. But no matter which day I go, there is the part of me that wants to reschedule it for 4-5 wks from now, because even if I go this week, that doesn't mean it won't stop developing the minute I leave the office. I'm sitting here praying everyday for m/s to kick in, because it never got that far with the last 3. My breast tenderness has started to ease up, to the point that I go several hours between pains & I start to freak that it's because my levels are dropping because I'm losing it. It is not suppose to be this scary!!! It's just not.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #218
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Elena those pictures are awesome!!!!

Deanna-early pregnancy after a loss is just awful. No matter what you do you freak out over every little thing. I still think you should go to yourscheduled u/s because it might make you feel better for a little while. And if it would really help I'd be glad to share some of my hyperemesis misery :P Though I guess you wouldn't want that either.

Marie-any news from your front? When do you go back to the Dr?
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #219
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Elena those pics are amazing! What a joyous way to start your holiday season!!!! So happy for you!

AFM: I am officially freaking out! A mama in our DDC announced her baby measured 6w6d @ a little over 8 wks & no hb. that was me in March almost to a tee. Mine measured 6w3d @ 8w2d. I am sooooooooo sooooooooo scared to go for my first u/s which is scheduled for Thursday, but I may have to change it to Friday so I don't have to go by myself. DH is leaving for another out-of-town job in Ohio for 3 wks & BFF/personal L&D nurse isn't free to go with me until Friday. But no matter which day I go, there is the part of me that wants to reschedule it for 4-5 wks from now, because even if I go this week, that doesn't mean it won't stop developing the minute I leave the office. I'm sitting here praying everyday for m/s to kick in, because it never got that far with the last 3. My breast tenderness has started to ease up, to the point that I go several hours between pains & I start to freak that it's because my levels are dropping because I'm losing it. It is not suppose to be this scary!!! It's just not.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Thank you! I get all feeling when I see the pics on the fridge - that makes it so much more real, for some reason. I suppose because then people may see the pics and know... but it's not like they haven't been seeing my belly for months and knowing, lol!

I know how you're feeling. You are completely right - it shouldn't ever be like this, feel like this, to be pregnant. Pregnancy is supposed to be happy and exciting and wonderful - not scary and full of worry all the time.
There is no right answer for getting through this. What is "right" to do is different for everyone, and that's okay. If you truly don't feel like this u/s is going to help, if you feel like it won't ease your anxiety, then, personally, I would wait for another few weeks - for example, at 12 or 13 weeks they can tell a lot about early development, not that things can't go wrong between 12 and 20 weeks, but there's a lot more to see at that point than at 8 weeks, kwim?
But if there's a chance that it will ease your mind a bit, even if it's only for the next week, it's worth it to go. I agree with your choice to move the appt so that you can have someone with you - there's no way I could have gone to my u/s without DH with me.
Remember - there is no real wrong choice. Just make the best choice for you and your bean, whatever is going to most ease your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
Elena those pictures are awesome!!!!
Thank you Ingrid!
How are you feeling lately?

AFM: I'm and was up for 2hrs in the middle of the night - didn't feel Hiccup moving (well, a kick or thump here or there, but not his normal partying in the middle of the night). Finally I slept for another few hours and then woke to feel him dancing around I think he was content with my tossing and turning and getting up to pee!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #220
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Deanna... I was totally in your shoes a couple of weeks ago... I say DEFINITELY go to your early ultrasound... I really think it will give you SOME peace of mind and help you feel better... it sure did for me... otherwise I kept picturing an empty gestational sac again like I had with my blighted ovum, or worse... I really think you will feel better once you get the scan over with.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote