Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2012, 06:12 AM   #21
OneDayAtATime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Due Dates ** New mamas: please add your info **

Excited to be joining you ladies!

Estimated due date: July 26
Your Name: Jessi
State or Country: Indiana
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1st cycle off BCP
What number child is this for you: 3rd and LAST!
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH-Matt(24), DS-Noah(3), DS-Isaac(18m)
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Hoping for a girl
Birth Plans/Preferences: Hospital birth with epi

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 06:23 AM   #22
boobmommi
Registered Users

My Mood:

Estimated due date: July 28th
Your Name: Boobmommi
State or Country: Fl.
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 7 mos
What number child is this for you: 2
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Fiancé, 2boys and our fur baby Weimaraner named Stella.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): We will take either an Ezra or an Elliana
Birth Plans/Preferences: Homebirth
Anything else you'd like: I would just like for this little bean to be a super sticky one
Old 11-18-2012, 08:14 AM   #23
cinderella08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Estimated due date: July 21
Your Name: Amber
State or Country: South Carolina
How long it took to you to get your BFP: This was our 1st surprise baby!
What number child is this for you: 3
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Hubby - Richard. We've been married almost 5 years. Ava, 3. Levi, 2.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): No feelings one way or the other. Hubby thinks boy, Ava wants a girl. I'll be thrilled with either as we have one of each. I guess if I had to pick I'd chose girl because Ava wants a sister so bad.
Birth Plans/Preferences: Hospital birth. Natural VBAC. I've had a c/s due to HELLP syndrome, and a pitocin induced VBAC (no other meds, no epi, ect..). I'd love to go into labor on my own. Both of my prior deliveries have been induced due to either preeclampsia or HELLP.
Anything else you'd like to share: This was a HUGE surprise to us! I'm finishing up my nursing degree and then continuing to my MSN for nurse-midwifery. We hadn't planned on any kiddos until after I was done (about 5 years!). That being said, we are beyond thrilled to be adding to our family and I can't wait to experience the joys of pregnancy and delivery again.
Expecting Oakley Lennon in March 2015!
cinderella08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #24
MrsAmandaRJordan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Estimated due date: July 23rd
Your Name: Amanda Jordan
State or Country: PA USA
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 4 months after my period came back
What number child is this for you: #4
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Mike (29), Kai (10), Helen (4), Liam (ALMOST 2), Leah and COdy our dogs and Sammie our cat
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I don't really care, lol
Birth Plans/Preferences: Homebirth #2 after 2 c-sections
Anything else you'd like to share: Ummmm...

I am also mother to Kai (3/15/02) C-Section, Helen (10/21/07) C-Section,Liam (12/7/10) HBA2C, Declan (Due 7/26/13) HOPEFULLY VBAC
MrsAmandaRJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #25
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
Hey everybody! Here's my lowdown.

Estimated due date: July 27, 2013 (sort of a guess)
Your Name: Melanie
State or Country:US
How long it took to you to get your BFP: just got pp af back 3 months ago, and obviously I suck at NFP.
What number child is this for you: 7
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies):in my siggy. dh is 41.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses):we love surprises
Birth Plans/Preferences:would like a midwife this time but not sure it's gonna' work out since it's against the law in my state. probably natural hospital birth like the others.
Anything else you'd like to share: this is my 13th pregnancy. I delivered a 24-week stillborn so this will be my 8th delivery. 5 of the pregnancies were miscarriages so I'm scared to death. I have gotten pregnant while nursing several times but not when baby was less than a year old. Dr. is already telling me to wean and me and dh are choosing not to at this time. I hope I get to stay, even though this hasn't sunk in yet.

Last edited by snugglesnsunshine; 03-13-2013 at 08:54 PM.
snugglesnsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:28 PM   #26
skeletor807
Registered Users

My Mood:

Estimated due date: July 15th
Your Name: Danielle
State or Country: Germany..will be MD soon.
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 15 months, but we weren't really trying.
What number child is this for you: 5th but 4th at home.
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH- Jared 31, DS- Koty 9, DD- Joey 4, DD- Kaitlan 16 months
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Hoping for a boy
Birth Plans/Preferences: Pain med free.
skeletor807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #27
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am cautiously joining here.
Estimated due date: July 31 (though could end up being August 1... I think this one is a late implanter... doesn't really matter as I will give birth in July either way).
Your Name: Jennifer
State or Country: Beautiful New Jersey
How long it took to you to get your BFP: Trick question right? 3 years, 3 cycles
What number child is this for you: Another trick question right? 7th child with a positive HPT. However this is Baby E because of conception order (DS is baby F). I consider this the last of my 10 biological babies though.
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH, DS (living), DS, DS, DD (deceased), a cavashon (who is dumb as a box of rocks) - Fenway.
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Hoping for a girl, will be happy with just a well baby (a first for us).
Birth Plans/Preferences: planned c-section. No chance of VB2C. Unsure where I will give birth but will likely be 1 hour away where I gave birth to my other 4 live births... this could change though. I can't get past 38 weeks according to peri, 36 weeks according to oncologist. I am letting them fight that one out. I am insanely high risk with a history of pelvic radiation (can cause massive scar tissue). Will be seeing RE for first 12 weeks, then going to peri for remainder of pregnancy. Might add a OB to that if I decided to give birth closer to home (peri said I could do this). Oncologist will see me about every 3 months (next is in January) and I have regular (every 6-8 weeks) port flushes (trying for a natural c-section with delayed cord clamping and skin contact right away, so kept port in to help with that). I will try to take photos of the people's faces when I go into my oncologist office with a big belly. That should be funny!
Anything else you'd like to share:
Will have my first beta on Monday even though I have had a positive HPT already. I expect many ultrasounds with this baby. With DS I got about 10-12 and this baby will likely be more.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #28
MamaVirnala
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Due Dates

Estimated due date: Doctor guessed July 2nd but I don't remember my LMP, should find out a more accurate due date first week of Dec.
Your Name: Denise :-)
State or Country: Iowa
How long it took to you to get your BFP: We weren't trying. XD
What number child is this for you: 3
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies: Fiance Daniel (19) Laykin (4) Paetyn (2) Kona, our rambunctious German shepherd/Labrador mix (2) and a cute little ferret Lilly (?)
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): we are hoping for a little boy.
Birth Plans/Preferences: Nothing right now.
Anything else you'd like to share: Can't think of anything.
MamaVirnala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:52 PM   #29
AshJChrry
Registered Users

Hey ladies. Glad to join you hoping I can stick around.

My name is Ashley. This will be my 3rd born and is my fifth pregnancy. Have been trying for our third babe since April. Miscarried June this past summer at 6 weeks. Since I am only in my 8th week cautiously moving along.

Puts my EDD at July 20th based on LMP.

I also have two daughters 3 years and 19 months.

I am in Ohio. First babe hospital. Second babe homebirth. Third planned in hospital birth center.

Would love to join FB group but will have to wait until my December 10th appointment. Things will feel more official once we hear HB

Last edited by AshJChrry; 11-27-2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: edit to add..been around DS longer than August old user name was "paisleesmomma" if I run into anyone who knows me ;-)
AshJChrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:51 PM   #30
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cautiously joining you ladies!

Estimated due date: July 31 based on ovulation/ August 1 based on LMP. I'm telling people August 1st but could very well give birth in July.
Your Name: Amanda
State or Country: Maine
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1 month
What number child is this for you: [COLOR="DarkRed"] 3rd pregnancy, hopefully 2nd like baby
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): I have a husband, 2yo son, and a cat that I would hardly call a "furbaby."
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): The first week or so I had a really strong "boy" feeling, but now I'm not so certain.
Birth Plans/Preferences: Hopefully with a midwife in a hospital.
Anything else you'd like to share: I was actually pregnant last month also, but we lost that LO very early on. EDD would have been July 2nd. but we lost that one early on.