Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
rockchikcassie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Baby 3 & maternity clothes

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and my pants are already getting uncomfortable. I know I got big sooner with 2, but didn't need maternity at 8 weeks! I feel absolutely ridiculous buying maternity pants already. I've even lost 4 pounds from being so nauseous I can't eat.

Anyone else need prego pants this early? I'm a bigger girl (size 16ish) so I figured I've have a little while but I guess I was wrong!

Advertisement

Full time student, mommy and wife! Love the boys in my life Chase, DS Merrick aka Batman (2/08), Silas (5/11) & #3 coming 6/13

ISO/IHA: http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show....php?t=1286842
rockchikcassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby 3 & maternity clothes

I have always needed mat bottoms at 6-7 weeks, even with my first baby.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:
I was in maternity pants by 8wks with dd2. I was shocked lol Lucky for me baby #3 has taken it easy on my waist-go figure.

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).

Last edited by my2sweets; 11-08-2012 at 02:38 PM.
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

With all 3 of my first 3 I needed maternity by 8 wks. By 10 wks I could not wear a SINGLE piece of regular clothing. Even shirts. I was so jealous of the small little petite pregnant ladies. NO FAIR!

This is my 4th pregnancy and I didn't really need any maternity anything until about 16-18 wks. Now at 22 wks I am just starting to "pop" but I still look really small. I have had ppl shocked when they hear I'm pg b/c I don't look it at all. In the morning, I just look a lil' chubby, not pg. I still have a handful of reg clothes I can wear....
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
rockchikcassie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

With my first I didn't need any until halfway through the second tri, didn't get real big until the third. With the second it was much faster and I guess this one is just going to be worse lol. Glad I'm not the only one tho! I told my mom and she laughed at me, think she thought I was joking lol.
Full time student, mommy and wife! Love the boys in my life Chase, DS Merrick aka Batman (2/08), Silas (5/11) & #3 coming 6/13

ISO/IHA: http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show....php?t=1286842
rockchikcassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #6
lauriai
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DEFINITELY needed maternity pants so much earlier with baby #2 and now with #3. It just depends on how you're carrying the pregnancy, in my opinion. My #2 was ALL out front and now #3 is high out front. Couldn't live without maternity clothing from about 5 weeks!
lauriai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
txmommytobe
Registered Users

My Mood:
This is #4 and I am 10 weeks today and have been in maternity pants for several weeks. Crazy thing is I have lost weight but I can't stand my pants pushing on my stomach. Oh we'll

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 11-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #8
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauriai View Post
DEFINITELY needed maternity pants so much earlier with baby #2 and now with #3. It just depends on how you're carrying the pregnancy, in my opinion. My #2 was ALL out front and now #3 is high out front. Couldn't live without maternity clothing from about 5 weeks!
Yep, ALL about the carry! Last pregnancy I carried high and could get away with the rubber band around the button trick on normal pants. This pregnancy I am carrying really low like a tear drop and needed maternity pants at 8 weeks. I could do normal tops until about 16 weeks.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #9
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

I'll admit I was a cute preggo with #2, but I was shocked I had zero weight gain and no pants that fit at 6 weeks. I got so bloated and my lower waist just popped a bit and my jeans hurt. Even some maternity seemed too snug so low. I cut the waists off some cheaper pants and made belly bands. I waited for my real maternity pants for when my thighs started to get bulky. Totally fine to be in maternity. I actually thought it was great to need them bc it meant baby was growing! Plus, make the best use of no zippers as long as possible!

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote