Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #11
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How are you feeling?

Mine comes in waves... almost constant sore boobs, but even that comes and goes from time to time, and nauseous here and there and tired.. No actual vommiting thank god. I never actually threw up with DS. Today I am 5w1d with #2. Im really hoping I dont get the awful hormone headaches this time that I had with DS, those were the worst. Today is the first day I feel bloated. I saved all my maternity pants from last time, so im totally rocking them now LOL! they are a little big but i dont care, they are passable.

Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 02:20 PM   #12
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am the runt of the litter at only 4 weeks 5 days but I am tired (though I am on massive amounts of progesterone), at times nauseas, sore b@@bs, slightly crampy (in a good way), WAY emotional (on massive amounts of estrogen too), oh and I can't fit into a pair of jeans that I own already! Yeah it is like as soon as my stick turns blue, my body goes "Hey! I know what this is! Belly, assume the position!!" I wish I had more elastic waist pants! I really think jeans in general will not be happening for me soon.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:37 PM   #13
liveelou
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I thought I would have some morning sickness by now! I'm 5w6d and only got a little HINT of m/s this morning. Not that I want to be sick, but it's just weird because I don't feel like I'm pregnant lol
liveelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #14
cathplyr
Registered Users
seller

ladies w/sore nursing boobies- is it just one or both? how do you know its not a plugged duct? anything seem to help?
cathplyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:36 AM   #15
nicolejshannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Feeling slightly nauseous and majorly tired! I could fall asleep anywhere. Almost 9 weeks so hopefully this will pass soon!

Last edited by nicolejshannon; 11-27-2012 at 07:43 AM.
nicolejshannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #16
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am 6W 4D (possibly just 6W, depending on ovulation) and I just started feeling vaguely nauseous off and on. Not terrible, and no vomiting, just an underlying nauseous feeling will hit me sometimes. Early, I had terrible headaches and broke out badly. Headaches are gone now, and face has cleared up mostly. I am short-tempered, clumsy, and bloated. I am also very thirsty and EXHAUSTED. First trimester joys!
Old 11-27-2012, 11:19 AM   #17
themrshunt
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I have had ms so bad this time. It was hitting around 1 pm and just getting worse but the last two days it has started about 11. It is so bad that I start dry heaving when I move makes chasing my 23 month old hard. I just hope it gets better soon.
themrshunt is offline   Reply With Quote