Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #121
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP
I've got the yucky tummy coming out too. I recently got rid of all of my size 18 jeans because I lost 25lb... and somehow I've gained 5 back in the last week. Probably water. But i feel awful. I've been living in my yoga pants LOL

Those of you with more than one, did you find that you were more crampy on subsequent pregnancies? I don't remember being really crampy with DD or DS, but I am very crampy this time around.
I remember being pretty crampy (especially in the beginning) w/DS (#1). I have had cramps off and on with this one too but think I have had fewer cramps actually. Then again, it is really early so maybe they're still coming? I'm about 5 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #122
itti bitti harajuku mini
Registered
seller

Re: August 2013!!

So the last day of my period was oct 28. i ovulated late...either the 13 14 or 15. So i think I'm due right around August 8th. Very excited since it took me a while ttc since i was bf and wasn't ovulating. but finally stopped bf and let my body get back in the swing of things and i got my bfp!! yay!!! congrats to all of us due in August!!
itti bitti harajuku mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:37 AM   #123
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in I'm in!!!
due end of August. just found out about an hr ago
symptoms were implantation bleeding at 4dpo. wicked cramps for a couple days then nothing for 2 days. yesterday ate and food tasted odd asnd my nose is runny and my hubby says I am SOOO crabby. I thought I was out cause it took 6 days w no + after IB.
anyway, glad to be here and "meet" all of you/follow your stories. I am in shock and nervous tho too
Old 12-16-2012, 09:47 AM   #124
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
I'm in I'm in!!!
symptoms were implantation bleeding at 4dpo. wicked cramps for a couple days then nothing for 2 days. yesterday ate and food tasted odd asnd my nose is runny and my hubby says I am SOOO crabby. I thought I was out cause it took 6 days w no + after IB.
anyway, glad to be here and "meet" all of you/follow your stories. I am in shock and nervous tho too
Congrats and welcome!
Old 12-16-2012, 10:17 PM   #125
sydjackmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm cautiously joining the group. I got my BFP on Dec 8 and am currently 5 wks 2 days. I had a d&c a few months ago though so I'm hoping to make it. I have 2 kiddos ages 4.5 yrs and 23 months. Congrats to all of you.
sydjackmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #126
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

congrats sydjackmom!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #127
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
I'm in I'm in!!!
Yea! Congrats!

Old 12-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #128
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydjackmom
I'm cautiously joining the group. I got my BFP on Dec 8 and am currently 5 wks 2 days. I had a d&c a few months ago though so I'm hoping to make it. I have 2 kiddos ages 4.5 yrs and 23 months. Congrats to all of you.
Congrats and welcome

Old 12-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #129
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

and the morning sickness has started :/ one wave of it for 20 minutes before i was + and last 2 nights (only at night) i nearly threw up. super duper fun.
had this w a few other kids as well the sickness started about 10dpo. gah. hopn b6 and 12 work or I am resorting to sleep aid.

oh and pregnancy absent mindedness started before the + and only getting worse. I feel like an idiot. LOL

Last edited by homebirthmom; 12-17-2012 at 09:01 PM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #130
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
I'm in I'm in!!!
Yay!!!! I was so sad when you didn't get that BFP earlier and thought you were out!!! YAY FOR BEING WRONG!!!!