Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-25-2012, 03:36 PM   #31
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97

He was born 7/5/11.

I must have been lucky with him. I progressively got more tired as I went on but I don't remember being really exhausted in 1st tri like most of my friends. DS is extremely active so I'm a little worried...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Yeah it was hard when I was pg and had 1 or only little people. I have dtdt. But now I have some older kids and if I need a nap I can ask them to help with the little people. I hope your ds naps, so you can.

Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #32
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529

Yeah it was hard when I was pg and had 1 or only little people. I have dtdt. But now I have some older kids and if I need a nap I can ask them to help with the little people. I hope your ds naps, so you can.
He naps well most days but that is usually when I work. I am going to have to figure something out! I'm just nervous about getting through this week. I'm scared of a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage even though I know I can't do anything to stop or change it...it's all in God's hands!

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #33
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollydawn
Hcg level was 20,000. Called my obs office and I have my first appt Dec. 4th. Time will tell I guess!
Man, that's quick! I'm envious. I don't go til Jan 2nd. I'm already sooooo anxious for that first appointment so I can see the sweet little bean and their heartbeat. (I know there isn't one yet to see, though, I'm excited to see it!! ;-) )
Old 11-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #34
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollydawn
I know what you mean ardeur. My husband jokingly said "oh, here we go! " when I told him how tired I was today. Though my 13 month old still doesn't sleep through the night so I don't think that's helping!
Yeah, I got annoyed at DH earlier b/c my boobs hurt solo bad. He asked if it was pg-related and I said yes. He commented that I was barely pregnant, how could it possibly be that? :-/ I told him that comments like that we're going to make his bits hurt...
Old 11-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #35
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Man, that's quick! I'm envious. I don't go til Jan 2nd. I'm already sooooo anxious for that first appointment so I can see the sweet little bean and their heartbeat. (I know there isn't one yet to see, though, I'm excited to see it!! ;-) )
I have the nurse visit for Dec 6th and then the next week I will get to see my Dr. I hope I will have a u/s then to see baby!
Old 11-27-2012, 09:58 AM   #36
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Yeah, I got annoyed at DH earlier b/c my boobs hurt solo bad. He asked if it was pg-related and I said yes. He commented that I was barely pregnant, how could it possibly be that? :-/ I told him that comments like that we're going to make his bits hurt...
LOL!!! Love that comeback
Old 11-27-2012, 11:39 AM   #37
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529

I have the nurse visit for Dec 6th and then the next week I will get to see my Dr. I hope I will have a u/s then to see baby!
Yea!!! I hope everything looks perfect!

I'm trying to decide whether we should tell family at Christmas or not since we won't have our u/s until after...

Old 11-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #38
NSnewmom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good to see others here! I am also tentatively due around August 3.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #39
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Well I'm cautiously joining you all also. I think I'm due August 8, but not entirely sure as I had a miscarriage on oct 31. I had a loss in August also so I'm pretty much terrified at the moment. I haven't even told dh yet. I'm going to wait until Saturday to tell him. It's my birthday and we are going out and I know he will wonder why I'm not having a drink. I am calling my ob in the morning. She wants to put me on progesterone...not sure if I'll take it or not. If my hcg is good and doubling, I'll probably skip it. Sorry to be so long winded. Congrats to everyone and I REALLY hope I get to stick around this time.
Kirra, mom to my three crazy girls, Maebelle (12/22/07) and Adelaide (2/26/10-my HBAC baby!) and Etta (8/7/13) and expecting little squish #4 (sometime in 4/16)
momto2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #40
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses View Post
Well I'm cautiously joining you all also. I think I'm due August 8, but not entirely sure as I had a miscarriage on oct 31. I had a loss in August also so I'm pretty much terrified at the moment. I haven't even told dh yet. I'm going to wait until Saturday to tell him. It's my birthday and we are going out and I know he will wonder why I'm not having a drink. I am calling my ob in the morning. She wants to put me on progesterone...not sure if I'll take it or not. If my hcg is good and doubling, I'll probably skip it. Sorry to be so long winded. Congrats to everyone and I REALLY hope I get to stick around this time.
Congrats! I just had a miscarriage at the end of October as well. I would definitely take the progesterone since a progesterone deficiency can be a cause of repeat miscarriages, so I'm glad your OB wants to be on top of that. She will probably order your progesterone levels to be taken as well as the HCG, and if not I would request it. I hope things go smoothly for you this time.

Last edited by blessedwifenmama; 11-27-2012 at 07:29 PM.
blessedwifenmama is offline   Reply With Quote