Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #51
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Re: August 2013!!

Well, my line was darker this morning, but only a little. I think I caught this one super early and it's just taking a while to get nice and dark. I had my first ever beta drawn today (never did them with my other pregnancies) and should have the results tomorrow. Also starting my progesterone tomorrow. I wish I knew when I ovulated. I really have no clue and I'm sure this month could have been way off because of my miscarriage last month.

Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #52
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Random thoughts:

I'm really not liking how it's socially unacceptable to talk about my pregnancy this early in the game. And that's really weird because I have always carefully guarded my privacy. It was socially unacceptable to talk about TTC and now we have to wait to share our good news. Gaaaah!! LOL Granted, a few months from now when my pregnant belly is obvious to the whole world, I'll probably wish for my privacy back, right?

I suppose it's a case of wanting what I can't have. hehe
Old 11-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #53
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses
Well, my line was darker this morning, but only a little. I think I caught this one super early and it's just taking a while to get nice and dark. I had my first ever beta drawn today (never did them with my other pregnancies) and should have the results tomorrow. Also starting my progesterone tomorrow. I wish I knew when I ovulated. I really have no clue and I'm sure this month could have been way off because of my miscarriage last month.
Hopefully you'll have great numbers for some extra reassurance too! I feel like an idiot b/c I'm not entirely sure how far along I am either. I have always been very clockwork but last month's "period" was really weird. I spotted for 10-12 days and bled for less than 2 days. I'm assuming it was just a weird period but I have wondered. I would think my tests would be super-dark now, though if I were another 3-4 weeks along? They're getting darker but started off extremely faint over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #54
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My test was darker this morning I think I am here for good
Old 11-29-2012, 04:05 PM   #55
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleahDeann View Post
My test was darker this morning I think I am here for good
Yay!
Old 11-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #56
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur
Random thoughts:

I'm really not liking how it's socially unacceptable to talk about my pregnancy this early in the game. And that's really weird because I have always carefully guarded my privacy. It was socially unacceptable to talk about TTC and now we have to wait to share our good news. Gaaaah!! LOL Granted, a few months from now when my pregnant belly is obvious to the whole world, I'll probably wish for my privacy back, right?

I suppose it's a case of wanting what I can't have. hehe
So true! I will get to talk sooner. I am already popping out. I think it's a combo of how my body is shaped and giving birth the 7 previously but the same pants I wore 2 weeks ago are tight on my tummy. I enjoyed thanksgiving but not that much!!! Lol

I wish I could hide it longer but I will need an amazing girdle. Spanx can't even help me!
Old 11-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #57
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
So true! I will get to talk sooner. I am already popping out. I think it's a combo of how my body is shaped and giving birth the 7 previously but the same pants I wore 2 weeks ago are tight on my tummy. I enjoyed thanksgiving but not that much!!! Lol

I wish I could hide it longer but I will need an amazing girdle. Spanx can't even help me!
When are you due? I can't wait for the belly but I would really like to avoid announcing until we know a gender. I am petite so I really don't know if it is possible.

I am insanely nervous about telling dh's family. This will be our third, we are only in our late 20's and they think 2 is more than we need and we are too young for them, so I can only imagine the reaction. My family will be excited though!
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:21 PM   #58
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My quant was only a 7 yesterday. HOWEVER I'm not going to let that discourage me because technically, my period isn't even due yet! I caught this egg early, and my tests are def darker today which is very reassuring to me. I have another quant scheduled tomorrow. wish me luck!!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #59
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by s@hmommy

When are you due? I can't wait for the belly but I would really like to avoid announcing until we know a gender. I am petite so I really don't know if it is possible.

I am insanely nervous about telling dh's family. This will be our third, we are only in our late 20's and they think 2 is more than we need and we are too young for them, so I can only imagine the reaction. My family will be excited though!
I'm due the 3rd. Just tell ur family that you know a girl having her 9th. Then they will have a sigh of relief that you are only having your third lol! After 5 our families have just passed us off as crazy and never say a peep now.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #60
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY
My quant was only a 7 yesterday. HOWEVER I'm not going to let that discourage me because technically, my period isn't even due yet! I caught this egg early, and my tests are def darker today which is very reassuring to me. I have another quant scheduled tomorrow. wish me luck!!
Don't be discouraged! Numbers don't count at all, but pattern of rise does! Fx for you! Please let us know how it goes.