Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #81
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by s@hmommy
Is anyone having any symptoms yet? I am a day shy of 4 weeks and am already having some serious nausea! I have never had it this early, I thought I would at least have a couple more weeks to enjoy or news instead of reminding myself it is worth in the end!
I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I am sleepy, sleeping like a rock with vivid dreams and my heartburn has come back. I haven't felt nauseous but I feel like there is a lump of puke sitting in my throat.

Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #82
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kharvey92611

I'm 4 weeks and 2 days and have been peeing like crazy ! I've started to have tender breast now when DS2 latches I cringe !
Oh yes! Peeing 3 x during the night too. Which is a bad combo for when u are sleeping like the dead lol.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #83
kharvey92611
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529

Oh yes! Peeing 3 x during the night too. Which is a bad combo for when u are sleeping like the dead lol.
Haha ! Thats the truth !
Old 11-30-2012, 08:48 PM   #84
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: August 2013!!

I have dh all paranoid telling him we may have twins! lol I found out a lot earlier than usual, and then the early nausea and his mind goes wild! I am getting a good giggle though, it's fun to see him sweat.
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:26 AM   #85
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529

Me too!! I didn't remember it starting this early the last time! I am crazy thirsty all the time and peeing constantly. Good times ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:28 AM   #86
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I have dh all paranoid telling him we may have twins! lol I found out a lot earlier than usual, and then the early nausea and his mind goes wild! I am getting a good giggle though, it's fun to see him sweat.
Are you feeling really nauseous? I'm not but I'm super-gaggy. Everything is making me nearly puke (especially spraying DS's nasty diapers). But I don't feel sick. I'm not too sure this isn't how things started with DS but I can't really remember.

Old 12-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #87
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi! *waves*

I am due 8/1 if I go by my LMP, but I had some early symptoms that make me think I may be just a few days farther along... I have an appointment on Monday for medical history and an ultrasound on 12/6 to confirm.

As for symptoms...They have been kind of crazy. Last month, I was totally stressed out and AF was 6 days late and I had loads of negative tests. The day that I should have been ovulating this cycle, I woke up very sore, and lactating-- DS weaned over a year ago. So I sort of freaked out a bit and had myself convinced that my Estrogen was too low .

Then I drove to my parents' house 3 days later and was so tired that I couldn't make the 6 hour trip without staying the night somewhere along the way. About a week later, I discovered that food all tasted awful and my morning coffee was making me sick. That was when I had a pretty big hunch that I was pregnant. Then AF was late, and I got more negative tests until Thanksgiving morning, when I got a faint positive.

So anyway, I have pretty angry morning sickness and haven't been able to eat much in the last two days and I am uber sleepy. Hoping it passes soon =D

When do you all tell siblings? I think we are going to tell our little ones this weekend, since I have to drag them along to the appointment on Monday. We wanted to wait a few more weeks to tell anyone else, but DD is probably going to blurt it out LOL
Old 12-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #88
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Are you feeling really nauseous? I'm not but I'm super-gaggy. Everything is making me nearly puke (especially spraying DS's nasty diapers). But I don't feel sick. I'm not too sure this isn't how things started with DS but I can't really remember.

Yes, like I can't go into the kitchen atm because dh id cooking lunch. I plan on eating plain rice if I can talk myself into trying it. My other two started around 6-7 weeks just like this, one day fine, the next not.
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #89
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have been super tired, it was my sign before I got a BFP. Its actually what made me take a test earlier then I usually would, which at the time was a BFN. As of right now, I am always tired, peeing and drinking 2 times as much. Still nursing DS3 so now my milk supply has gone on overload because of all the extra water I am drinking. Which is fine, I am pumping and freezing so he has a nice stash for when my milk dries up ( It has each time about half way through my pregnancy)
Old 12-01-2012, 11:44 AM   #90
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Yes, like I can't go into the kitchen atm because dh id cooking lunch. I plan on eating plain rice if I can talk myself into trying it. My other two started around 6-7 weeks just like this, one day fine, the next not.
:-( I hope you feel better soon.

I feel fine (I'm only 4-ish weeks, though, I think) but am so gaggy! I puked this morning then went on with my day. So weird.

I'm really tired and my boobs hurt so bad too.