Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-20-2012, 07:32 PM   #71
sunnygirlmomof6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Nov 18th-24th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
My favorite part is the movements--not the small ones but the ones were you can actually see a bump sticking out of your bump and then it completely moves to the other side. It freaks dh out and he hates feeling baby move. LOL it makes me laugh. One time we were sleepig and the baby kicked me so hard it kicked dh. Not this one of course but I can not remember which one it was. I wish I kept a journal for all the pregnancies.

So on the way home from the Dr's today I say an Ontario licsense plate. I was so excited--lol strange, but for one when we lived in Upstate NY we saw Canadian plates all the time and 2 not sure why lol--I wanted to roll down my window and tell them I talk to Canadian mommas everyday and I practically know them. It was so silly. BUT I thought it was awesome bc we are in Alabama and that is a LOOOOOONG way away from Ontario.
Just out of curiosity, where are you in Alabama?
I am in Crossville, which is in North East Alabama. I am about an hour south of Huntsville, and an hour North of Birmingham.

Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #72
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, just thought I'd share, theres a cartoon diaper co-op here(angry birds, care bears, spider man, dr.suess, sesame street, Dora, Christmas, ect!) and the diapers are down to only about $3 each! Closes tomorrow! The baby won't care, but my older 2 will like them http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463939
Old 11-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #73
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Error Permission Denied?!
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #74
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
You have to apply to be allowed into the coop forums. You can consult the FAQ, but it basically tells you to check the FAQ.... Pointless. Anyways, you need feedback from places to be allowed to join. eBay, etsy, and some others qualify.

And once you have the feedback, you somehow get permission to enter the coops.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #75
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post

And SHHH about y'all's weight! I finally now know how much I'm weighing/have gained. It's gross and depressing.
I had issues with my weight gain with my first pregnancy, but after that it hasn't bothered me at all. This time, though, it is. When I'm feeling somewhat hopeful that things are going to be okay I am fine with weight gain and whatever else comes along, but when I'm feeling the worries and fears I can't stand the weight gain - sometimes I can't stand my bump either. When I'm feeling that way all I can think is that it's not going to be worth it in the end.
Oh mama, I'm sorry you have to feel that way. I can't imagine the thought that run through your head. I'm praying for a healthy baby for you!

The only reason I mentioned my weight is because people tend to think that if you are thin that you can feel baby sooner; so I wanted to point out that although I'm fairly thin, I still can't fell baby. I'm not worried about weight gain...I know I will gain a lot like I did with my other two pregnancies.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #76
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Mini vent: Still unsure whrn DH will be unemployed, at least has a job til December 10th. At mechanic getting $1500 worth of car repairs.... worst luck ever! Sigh....
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #77
melilo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't often post int he chat threads, mostly because I can't really keep up with the convo... but I just have to share this.

Came home from a LLL meeting last night, kiddo ran up to me and said, "Mommy's here!" Then, he put his hand on my belly and said, "Hi, baby."

Rubber City Doula You Deserve A Doula!
DONA Trained Birth Doula
melilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #78
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by melilo
Came home from a LLL meeting last night, kiddo ran up to me and said, "Mommy's here!" Then, he put his hand on my belly and said, "Hi, baby."

Awwwwwwww! sooo sweet.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:47 PM   #79
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
Mini vent: Still unsure whrn DH will be unemployed, at least has a job til December 10th. At mechanic getting $1500 worth of car repairs.... worst luck ever! Sigh....
I really hope everything works out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melilo View Post
I don't often post int he chat threads, mostly because I can't really keep up with the convo... but I just have to share this.

AFM- Had a meeting for DS at school today and it went great! He qualifies for deaf/hoh services now and will get an FM system set up in his classroom, the teachers had great things to say and they will have a special training for his teachers on helping him learn. He needs a lot of visual cues and they're going to work with his teachers on doing that for him.
We are going to the IL's tomorrow when DF gets done in the barn, they asked us to bring pies since we won't be there until dessert(MIL said she'll have plenty and warm it up for us though) so I ran into town and got a couple. Excited to just relax tonight!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #80
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdm81888 View Post
We had our u/s today and found out that that is where mine is. The baby is also breech....explains some back pains/little movements. We also found out that we are having a

BOY!!!
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rverrone11 View Post
Oh mama, I'm sorry you have to feel that way. I can't imagine the thought that run through your head. I'm praying for a healthy baby for you!

The only reason I mentioned my weight is because people tend to think that if you are thin that you can feel baby sooner; so I wanted to point out that although I'm fairly thin, I still can't fell baby. I'm not worried about weight gain...I know I will gain a lot like I did with my other two pregnancies.
Thanks. I did get that from your post... I'm just really emotional and touchy this week. I'm terrified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
that it will all work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melilo View Post

That's cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
AFM- Had a meeting for DS at school today and it went great! He qualifies for deaf/hoh services now and will get an FM system set up in his classroom, the teachers had great things to say and they will have a special training for his teachers on helping him learn. He needs a lot of visual cues and they're going to work with his teachers on doing that for him.
That's great news!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote