Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
Registered Users
SOLD, Please Delete - Dream Carrier Toddler FBWC

Brand: Dream Carrier Full Buckle Wrap Conversion
Size: 18 in toddler (panel 20" wide x 18" tall, recommended for ages 2-4 years)
Fabric: Storchenwiege Leo Marine wrap
Straps: Straight straps, 17” padding
Waist: Structured waist, cinches to 28”
Extras: Removable hoodie hood with Robert Kaufman robot factory print lining.
Price: $230 ppd
Condition: Brand new. Only worn to try on.
I ordered this in the fall but by the time it arrived after Christmas, I was pregnant and not wearing DS at all. It is a beautiful carrier made from a brand new Storch Leo and Robert Kaufman robot print fabric. The hood is removable if you want a solid blue carrier ---- very daddy friendly!

The shoulders and waist straps are smaller than standard DC sizing (17” shoulder padding instead of 18", waist cinches to 28” instead of 30") but larger than petite --- it is an in between size carrier. It is a great fit for me (size 4 most of the time) but will also fit slightly larger wearers well.
This is the straight strap DC style, so the straps can be crossed in a front carry.

Note that this does not have a chest strap. I forgot to ask Andrea for one and since I haven’t worn it, I haven’t had one made. I do have a scrap left of the wrap that should be large enough to have a chest strap made if you like, and will send it along.

Fine Print: Shipping from smoke-free, kitty-friendly home. All prices include domestic shipping within the US with delivery confirmation. PM me for international quotes. I ship during the workweek so end of week purchases may not ship until Monday. Otherwise I try and ship within 48 hours of receiving paypal. I sell to first to ask for paypal, and expect payment within a reasonable amount of time. Thanks!

Last edited by Ecdyses; 04-11-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Ecdyses is offline   Reply With Quote