Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Claimed, please delete. :)

My DD drew ChihuahuaMama13! Congrats mama, I'll PM you now

Please, only enter if you will use these, not resell, and pass them on to another mama when they're outgrown or not needed (if still usable). This will be one of many FFS and/or Lottos I'll be offering this Holiday season. I'll try to post a lotto or FFS every few days until Christmas, so keep a lookout! I'm on a mission to declutter and spread some Holiday Cheer!

Here we have 8 OS Bum Genius 3.0's in very well loved condition. No major staining, BUT: The aplix is very fuzzy and pilly, the tabs are curly, but it still sticks for the most part. The PUL is cracked and wearing thin, it's at half-life at best. It should function for daytime use, but will wick if saturated! The elastic has a little spring left and 6 of the 8 should be ok on larger babies, but could definitely do with replacing. 1 Blossom and the 1 Butternut though, have nearly shot elastics and do need replacing. Each has it's original OS snap down insert and nb/doubler insert. There are no stinkies, but they could do with a stripping.

That being said, this lotto is probably best suited to a handy mama that can replace elastics. Shipping will be $10. If it's more, I'll cover the additional.

My DD will draw a winner on Wednesday.

Advertisement

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488

Last edited by anniekins1488; 11-28-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: added shipping cost
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: FFS 8 well-loved BG 3.0's with both inserts! Happy Holidays!

We'd love to be entered
Old 11-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
mypeanut09
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Please enter me. Money is tight and I need more aplix diapers for daycare. My mom doesn't watch DD anymore and DH's Grandma doesn't really get the snaps. We only have about 6 aplix diapers and can't afford more.

ETA: I am quite crafty and can sew, so fixing them is no issue for me. Thank you for the opportunity.

I love Kissed by the Moon & I'd love it if you shopped my affiliate link! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Last edited by mypeanut09; 11-26-2012 at 08:16 PM.
mypeanut09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:10 AM   #4
guintiger
Registered Users

I'd love to be entered - thanks for doing this!
guintiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #5
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The winner is......

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote