Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #11
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Question about Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottermomma View Post
100% this!

More people need to leave neutral/negative when it is due and like stated above you can't be retaliated against.
I know it's against DS rules, but to be 100% honest I'm not completely confident that a mod would help me. There was an issue (granted a long time ago) once where I was selling some diapers that someone thought were the same diapers from another post shortly before mine as they were the same brand/color but NOT the same diapers. There was a SO thread bashing me saying I purchased those specific diapers (which should never have been sold since they were donated diapers) and then tried to resell them for a tidy profit. The Mod at the time posted in the threads saying that they were NOT the same diapers, I was not who purchased the others, I wasn't cheating, yada yada.... The mod then told me she would be deleting the posts/threads as they were abusive to me and untrue, and never did. DESPITE my repeated PMs and begging for her to follow through and remove the threads. I could not even edit my original sale post as it was then locked. It created so much drama that it even spilled over to facebook groups who were then passing around my pictures and bashing me there too. There were a few mamas that defended me there, showing proof that I wasn't guilty of what they accused, but the drama had already snowballed. I didn't get help then, even though it was promised!

SO- sorry for the vent, but I don't have complete faith that if I were to leave (deserved and appropriate) negative/neutral feedback and the person retaliated with like (undeserved) feedback that it would be removed.

I know there a lot of new mods now and things are probably handled better, but I can't help being wary. KWIM?

Advertisement

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #12
jackobeano
Registered Users
seller

Re: Question about Trade

Thank you all for your input This is kinda what I was thinking but wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who thought it would be appropriate to leave negative in this situation. It's been very frustrating. I was trying to be understanding when she had family issues and assured me it had shipped that day but when I found out she had lied and than never responded when she must have known it I was pretty upset. Also, as far as waiting for her to respond I sent her a message Monday and she read it Monday and still hasn't responded

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitneywalters View Post
If you want you can send me the information and I can try to help also.
I will PM and see if there is anything that you can do to help before I leave feedback, thank you.

ISO/IHA
jackobeano is offline   Reply With Quote