Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-27-2012, 08:35 AM   #11
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of November 26th

Thanks for the positive thoughts everyone- The doctor said it was subchorionic bleeding. I must be prone to this because I had bleeding into my 2nd trimester with my daughter too. I probably did too much on Sunday.

I am so curious about the heart rates. I found info online that said between 90-110 is normal for 6 weeks. Maybe she was worried about the bleed coupled with lower heart rates? Though, it seems that they aren't related. My RE said just not to worry-he has been great!!!

Kelsie- I am 38 and my daughter turns 6 in December. We are also worried about the age differences- plus if we do make it with the twins, my husband is worried that they will be closer to each other than to our daughter... Honestly- I think you have plenty of time and I am a little jealous of your age

Advertisement

Last edited by Love4leon; 11-27-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #12
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
It really hit me today that I will not have anymore babies in my 20's. If this cycle does work, the due date would be after my 30th birthday. I know that in no way is 30 old. But I never planned to have my kids so far apart (assuming we have another). I wanted to be done by the time I was 30. I feel like we're just getting started. Even if this cycle works, Noah will be almost 6 by the time another little comes along. And I know that can be a good thing, but I wish they were closer in age so he could have a friend. Someone to really play with instead of his imaginary band. I don't know why I am so upset by all of this all of a sudden...maybe because Noah will turn 5 on Saturday. I'm sure the injections aren't helping either. All I want to do is sit here and cry over what could have been.
I totally understand. I turn 30 the beginning of January, and I never wanted to be an "old" mom like my mom was. But here I am turning 30 and thinking well, I guess as long as I'm done by 40. I think if we have one more though, we will be done. I could be wrong. But I don't think I can handle this roller coaster for another 5 years and multiple losses.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #13
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
It really hit me today that I will not have anymore babies in my 20's. If this cycle does work, the due date would be after my 30th birthday. I know that in no way is 30 old. But I never planned to have my kids so far apart (assuming we have another). I wanted to be done by the time I was 30. I feel like we're just getting started. Even if this cycle works, Noah will be almost 6 by the time another little comes along. And I know that can be a good thing, but I wish they were closer in age so he could have a friend. Someone to really play with instead of his imaginary band. I don't know why I am so upset by all of this all of a sudden...maybe because Noah will turn 5 on Saturday. I'm sure the injections aren't helping either. All I want to do is sit here and cry over what could have been.

Oh girl that is totally understandable. I was totally thinking about this the other day. I just always assumed I would "pop em" out close together like my sister and I.... if we wouldn't have adopted our son (which we weren't planning on) my daughter would still be an only child. I come from a family with 14 kids so that concept is so crazy to me. She will be four and half plus years apart from any potential sibling and I am still in shock some days that this is our story. I just turned 28 and I told my RE that I had at least ten more reproductive years... he was polite but implied I should be content if I can manage one more pregnancy. I just never thought I would be in my shoes.
(we have a Noah too by the way what a great name. I didn't get to pick it but I really glad he ended up with it.)
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:11 PM   #14
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Unhappy Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of November 26th

Ladies I'm still around but today I've felt like crap off an on with cramping off an on most of the day. I'm suppose to do a HPT Friday but I'm really scared to afraid may get a BFN again but I've got to do so. Due to my RE nurse needs to know the results an if a BFN then I stop Prometrium an wait for AF. Lordy I hope things change for us soon.

I've been praying for all that has a BFP an the others that is doing other things.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #15
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Slyfoxy - Cramping can be a GREAT sign. When I had my BFN cycle in September I felt NOTHING in the 2ww. Everytime I have been pg, I have felt cramping in my 2ww. So I actually like it when I feel cramping.

Good luck on Friday!

Pregnancy mentioned:

I got my beta results today and they are high enough for me to get my first ultrasound on Friday. I think this baby is sticky!
Old 11-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #16
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Slyfoxy - Cramping can be a GREAT sign. When I had my BFN cycle in September I felt NOTHING in the 2ww. Everytime I have been pg, I have felt cramping in my 2ww. So I actually like it when I feel cramping.

Good luck on Friday!

Pregnancy mentioned:

I got my beta results today and they are high enough for me to get my first ultrasound on Friday. I think this baby is sticky!
That's great news!!
Old 11-29-2012, 06:41 AM   #17
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Finally a little progress on what feels like the longest cycle of my life! I have 4 dominate follies that are finally showing some growth. I have a 14, a 13, and two 12s. I'll continue to stim through Saturday and then IUI Monday or Tuesday. The doc will be calling me in a bit with my lab results and we'll know for sure which day then. I'm so glad that it feels like this cycle is finally moving forward!
Old 11-29-2012, 07:33 AM   #18
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Jennifer- I can't wait to hear the results of your ultrasound! I wonder how many????

Kelsie- I'm so happy to see you can move forward! Can't wait for Monday or Tuesday to get here!!!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #19
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Kelsey - I love that your moving forward! Good luck!

Love4leon - when is your next ultrasound? I forget. I hope they put your mind at ease this time!

I put this up on another board about my beta. I know intellectually that my beta means nothing but you can't help but wonder when you see it spelled out.

Quote:
This baby is Baby E (and maybe EB??) -
14dp6FET (was not hatching though so I would call it a 5dt for all purposes) - 803
16dp6dFET - 2321 - exactly 48 hours later

Triplets were:
19dpIUI - 2283
21dpIUI - 5430

Baby D:
16dp3dt - 761
18dp3dt - 1868

Baby F (AKA DS):
14dp5dt (hatching) - 1014
16dp5dt - 1796

Baby I:
10dp5dFET (hatching) - 60
13dp5dFET - 163 (this baby didn't go much higher then this and was a chemical pregnancy).

So you can see why I am thinking twins based on my prior betas. It is a bit higher then baby F and D and that to me is a significant amount... even though DS started out higher and baby D started out lower.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #20
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wow Jennifer- I think your numbers are higher than mine were and I have twins- my OB said that she knew it was going to be twins based on my betas.

My ultrasound is Tuesday- ugh! So far away, but we are very hopeful- I haven't had any more bleeding.