Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
Registered Users
Thumbs up Team Green?

Are you buying things neutral colored or a few boy and a few girl things to stash?

Last time we were Team Green I bought everything yellow and green, but nothing gender specific, this time I have bought a few pieces boy and a few girly at some Gymboree sales...I so strongly feel girl this time though it makes me want to buy all that cute girly stuff NOW!

KB ~ Mom to 8 kiddos.... ages 18b,16b,14g,11g,9b,6g,3b,and 1g.
mommix6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Registered Users
I have tons of girl stuff from my daughter, so I've bought a couple girl outfits and I'll buy more boy stuff in newborn, 0-3 months and 3 months. I am having a really hard time finding gender neutral clothes, so I'll buy what I can find, but for the most part, I'm gonna buy gendered stuff and save my receipts. I'll probably was between 5 and 10 outfits each and just put whatever we don't use right back into storage. We're planning on more, so it's not a big deal to have extra we don't use.
deely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Team Green?

My older 4 are all boys, so I have LOTS of boyish, and quite a stash of gender neutral that I put together during my last pregnancy (first time team green). I do have a few girly things I picked up last pregnancy, though this time I think I'm going to just sit it out and buy girly stuff if baby turns out to be a girl.
Teresa, Married To My High School Sweetheart, Dustin, Since May 30, 2007. Mother To Philip Kael, Born February 12, 2008, Marshall Conner, Born February 12, 2009, Hunter Andrew, Born March 7, 2010, Warrick Devlin, Born February 7, 2012, & Elizabeth Lorelei born May 27, 2013
heavenlyblessedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

We have lots of gender neutral stuff from DD and obviously plenty of girly stuff. I've bought a few neutral pieces on clearance this time, but I don't plan to buy much.
Wife to E 10-29-05.
Mom to tougHGirl L 5-4-10
tougHGuy B 5-1-13

MommaLEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #5
Registered Users
My Mood:
With DD I bought all yellow and green, I pretty well had a whole wardrobe of gn stuff. Then when DD was in the nicu we would leave the hospital for about and hour a day and shop to keep my mind off of things, well I ended up getting a whole newborn and 0-3 girly wardrobe. so after learning my lesson if we do have a boy I'll just shop for gender specific stuff after he is born. I have gotten a few girly woolies and some boyish ones as well, but I haven't gone too crazy.

I also really love orange, red or teal for gn colors, instead of the usual green and yellow.
Jenna - wife to Harrison since 2007, and proud mama to miss Matilda Quinn(Sept-06-11) and mr Felix Byron (May-25-13)
jennayoung99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #6
Registered Users

I have a huge stash of girl clothes from a past pregnancy. I've bought some boy and gn clothes, but not much. I plan to wait to buy gender specific clothes after baby is here.
For cloth diapers I've bought all. I have gn/boy/girl. I just buy what I want lol but when going through it I found out I've been leaning towards girl than gn or boy so I need to be more careful with what I buy from now on lol Although all my NB diapers are gn or boyish.
TNT46131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #7
Registered Users
My Mood:

I have 2 boys and 2 girls already and have kept almost everything
Melissa, loving wife to Zac mama to Chloie (12/03) Ty (07/08) and
Myra April 2010 and her irish twin Cullen April 2011
doTERRA Distributor, ask me what Essential Oils can do for your family!
Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote