Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
AudoribleAudrey
Registered Users
seller

WOOL KNITS

Here is what is left of my girl wool!

New Newborn (true nb/7lb ish) wool sweater, washed and blocked. Not professional which means it has small imperfections, but nothing that stands out! Top 3 buttons function. Has little wave pattern on the bottom. When you hand wash this, the sweater requires blocking to stay this same size/shape.
SOLD

My favorite girly shorties Ever!- NBish- they have little drapes of yarn kind of like princess britches at the hem of the leg cuff, waist is about 7" across, hip is about 8.5" across, inseam is about 2"- slighty pilly- 15ppd

Capris (I believe this is the linen stitch style, doesn't have a ton of stretch and has a slightly different color brown icord). About 3.5" inseam including the brown scallop trim, but not gusset, about 8.5" across at lower hip (area that has the gusset run through the middle), waist of about 7.5"- 12ppd

Small Longies w/hat- I believe these are also linen stitch, they have nice stretch to them and they are dense and squishy. Come with matching hat =) Some light piling. I bought these listed as a small, but here are measurements below for a better guide:

Waist: About 7.5" across
Rise: 15"
Hips: About 9.5"
Inseam: About 5"

Hat: ~ 14"
20ppd

Girly Capris (we used them as longies) w/flare. I hate to see them go, but we are mainly using sposies now.

Rise: About 15"
Hips: 9 across
Inseam: About 4.5" including ruffle (not uncluding gusset)

The ruffle hem has little decorate holes that you can leave plain or thread a ribbon through.

Some piling/felting, but still very functionable/look nice and precious on baby!!!
These can be worn anytime, but would like nice for the holidays =)

20ppd

S Babee Greens Shorties Soaker- Cashmere, S (website says 8-18lbs) Babee Greens Cashmere soaker shorts. These are lusciously soft! We bought these new and only wore them a handful of times. These are thin (great for warm days) and they have some stretch. 17ppd

This is for a pair of small upcycled longies. They are lavender with grey trim and a small green bow. The wool was felted before made into longies, so they don't have a ton of stretch. The waist is about 7" across, rise of about 14", about 9" across at hips, and about 8" inseam not including gusset. These aren't sewn perfectly, but do the job =)
SOLD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SOLD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smallish skirty w/soaker- about 7.5: from top to bottom, waist is about 7.5" across, about 9" across right above ruffle, leg holes about 3.5" across.- 15ppd SOLD

Girly Capris/longies, The top dark purple portion is 50% Wool, 50% Alpaca... they are soooo dense, squishy, buttery soft... seriously the softest yarn I have ever felt. Alpaca is a natural fiber and suitable for covers.

The bottom portion is 100% Merino wool.

A little darker than picture shows (and buttons are actually bubble gum pink, they look white from the flash, but can be removed if desired) and has small imperfections, but overall nice looking!

Waist: Approximately 8.5" across laying flat (with tonnnns of stretch and of course they can also be tightened if need be.)

Hips: About 10.5" across laying flat.

Inseam: Roughly 6"

Front Rise: 7"

Back Rise: 7.5" (there were a couple short rows added to the tush)

Total Length: 13"

Thigh/legs: Roughly 5.5" across laying flat on the upper thigh, and about the knee down is roughly 5" across laying flat.

20ppd SOLD

Girly Shortalls "Bayside Britches"
About 12.5 Inches from top of bib to bottom of gusset
About 9.5" across at chest
About 17.5 from short hem to top of strap
Roughly 3" inseam not including gusset
Functioning buttons

Has some stretch =) Mild felting/piling from normal wear.
20ppd SOLD

Adjustable cuff- Lollytree Yarn Ava Loo Longies 0-3 Small- I bought these from Melissa @ Dakine knits (she made/used these for her little girl). These longies are lusciously soft and stretchy. The tabs unbutton on the cuff to add a bit of length when baby grows. These need a shave and there is an extra eyelet hole for i-cord (but hidden by the tied bow, making the bow slightly off center- no one noticed when my baby wore them). Pretty colors w/ LollyTree Yarn!

inseam: About 4.5" cuffed, 5" uncuffed.

20ppd SOLD

3-6 month Disana soaker in plum (appears a little darker in person). This soaker could use a shave (has some piling). Slight felting from natural wear. This soaker matched a lot of outfits when my girly wore it =) 15ppd SOLD

Extremely soft and fluffy Alpaca shorties, Gender Neutral, new pair of shorties with kind of aqua/bluish/purple/grey blend alpaca yarn (90% alpaca, 10% bamboo), the waist and cuffs are merino wool, all nice natural fabrics great for woolies! These are so dense and squishy with plenty of short rows on the tush (lower section of stitches in the rows kind of puffs out, see pic). About 8" across for waist (extremely stretchy, but can also be tightened), about 14" rise, about 9" across at hip, and 1.5" inseam. The cuff has little holes that you can leave the way they are, or you can make these girly by either threading a pretty ribbon through the holes or you can even whip stitch them up on the inside and they will have a small picot trim. =) About $35 was spent just in yarn for these -asking 13ppd SOLD

Disana size 1 sleep sack. Plum ( darker purple than pic shows). Hardly worn, bought new by us. Has 2 levels of buttons on straps. Soft and stretchy!! ( This sleepsack measures 22" (wihout shoulder straps) and up to 26" (including the shoulder straps set at largest setting). This size fits most babies through the age of 12 months) $37 ppd or mmaro!

Advertisement

Last edited by AudoribleAudrey; 01-24-2013 at 07:10 AM.
AudoribleAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
jackobeano
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tons of wool!!!! GIRLY! Disana + Handknits!

Are you up for trades? I would love to trade for your purple longies/capris and perhaps the adjustable cuff longies as well. Check out my IHA link in my siggy for possible trades. Thanks mama

ISO/IHA
jackobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
Jburns
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudoribleAudrey
I have a ton of wool we aren't using anymore. (sorry photobucket turned all my pics sideways and when I go to edit and rotate photobucket freezes...)
I also have some wool washes (CJS and Bee Green, girly scents I can include if you buy several! MMARO!)

Smallish skirty w/soaker- about 7.5: from top to bottom, waist is about 7.5" across, about 9" across right above ruffle, leg holes about 3.5" across.- 15ppd

My favorite girly shorties Ever!- NBish- they have little drapes of yarn kind of like princess britches at the hem of the leg cuff, waist is about 7" across, hip is about 8.5" across, inseam is about 2"- slighty pilly- 15ppd

Capris (I believe this is the linen stitch style, doesn't have a ton of stretch and has a slightly different color brown icord). About 3.5" inseam including the brown scallop trim, but not gusset, about 8.5" across at lower hip (area that has the gusset run through the middle), waist of about 7.5"- 12ppd

Small Longies w/hat- I believe these are also linen stitch, they have nice stretch to them and they are dense and squishy. Come with matching hat =) Some light piling. I bought these listed as a small, but here are measurements below for a better guide:

Rise: 15"
Hips: About 9.5"
Inseam: About 5"

Hat: ~ 14"
20ppd

Adjustable cuff- Lollytree Yarn Ava Loo Longies 0-3 Small- I bought these from Melissa @ Dakine knits (she made/used these for her little girl). These longies are lusciously soft and stretchy. The tabs unbutton on the cuff to add a bit of length when baby grows. These need a shave and there is an extra eyelet hole for i-cord (but hidden by the tied bow, making the bow slightly off center- no one noticed when my baby wore them). Pretty colors w/ LollyTree Yarn!

inseam: About 4.5" cuffed, 5" uncuffed.

20ppd

Girly Capris (we used them as longies) w/flare. I hate to see them go, but we are mainly using sposies now.

Hips: 9 across
Inseam: About 4.5" including ruffle (not uncluding gusset)

The ruffle hem has little decorate holes that you can leave plain or thread a ribbon through.

Some piling/felting, but still very functionable/look nice and precious on baby!!!
These can be worn anytime, but would like nice for the holidays =)

20ppd

S Babee Greens Shorties Soaker- Cashmere, S (website says 8-18lbs) Babee Greens Cashmere soaker shorts. These are lusciously soft! We bought these new and only wore them a handful of times. These are thin (great for warm days) and they have some stretch. 17ppd

3-6 month Disana soaker in plum (appears a little darker in person). This soaker could use a shave (has some piling). Slight felting from natural wear. This soaker matched a lot of outfits when my girly wore it =) 15ppd

Extremely soft and fluffy Alpaca shorties, Gender Neutral, new pair of shorties with kind of aqua/bluish/purple/grey blend alpaca yarn (90% alpaca, 10% bamboo), the waist and cuffs are merino wool, all nice natural fabrics great for woolies! These are so dense and squishy with plenty of short rows on the tush (lower section of stitches in the rows kind of puffs out, see pic). About 8" across for waist (extremely stretchy, but can also be tightened), about 14" rise, about 9" across at hip, and 1.5" inseam. The cuff has little holes that you can leave the way they are, or you can make these girly by either threading a pretty ribbon through the holes or you can even whip stitch them up on the inside and they will have a small picot trim. =) About $35 was spent just in yarn for these -asking 13ppd

This is for a pair of small upcycled longies. They are lavender with grey trim and a small green bow. The wool was felted before made into longies, so they don't have a ton of stretch. The waist is about 7" across, rise of about 14", about 9" across at hips, and about 8" inseam not including gusset. These aren't sewn perfectly, but do the job =) $6ppd

Girly Capris/longies, The top dark purple portion is 50% Wool, 50% Alpaca... they are soooo dense, squishy, buttery soft... seriously the softest yarn I have ever felt. Alpaca is a natural fiber and suitable for covers.

The bottom portion is 100% Merino wool.

A little darker than picture shows (and buttons are actually bubble gum pink, they look white from the flash, but can be removed if desired) and has small imperfections, but overall nice looking!

Waist: Approximately 8.5" across laying flat (with tonnnns of stretch and of course they can also be tightened if need be.)

Hips: About 10.5" across laying flat.

Inseam: Roughly 6"

Front Rise: 7"

Back Rise: 7.5" (there were a couple short rows added to the tush)

Total Length: 13"

Thigh/legs: Roughly 5.5" across laying flat on the upper thigh, and about the knee down is roughly 5" across laying flat.

20ppd
I would love the smallish skirty if its still available!
Old 12-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
AudoribleAudrey
Registered Users
seller

We aren't using wool much anymore, so no trades please.

And yes the skirtie is still available!
Old 12-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #5
AudoribleAudrey
Registered Users
seller

Bump =)
Old 12-18-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
AudoribleAudrey
Registered Users
seller

Re: ~*~*~*Girly Handknits!*~*~*~ Shortalls, skirtie, capris, longies...

Bump!
Old 12-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #7
AudoribleAudrey
Registered Users
seller

Re: MMARO! ...Disana sleep sack, sweater, knits...

Added a few things! Mmaro =)