Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
kkleinman
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Talking IDSO cloth wipes! We do not have enough!

Hey mommas,

We do not have nearly enough cloth wipes for 2 in cloth! I am looking for used or new wipes- boyish, gn or girly, we do not care at this point! I want wipes that are either flannel/velour, flannel/obv, flannel/minky or flannel/sherpa. Or any other combo that is not flannel/flannel.

I am looking for 20+ wipes please!

Spam me if you have anything in stock and ready to ship!

Thank you so much!

Advertisement

Old 03-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
TeamKameron0703
Registered Users

Re: IDSO cloth wipes! We do not have enough!

I recently started sewing and although I've never made wipes yet, I haven't found much that I can't make lol
I do have some cute flannel and minky fabrics. I have a cute black/red guitar fabric with red minky, or hot pink with brown/pink zoo animals. Or whatever you'd like.
If you let me know the specifics on the size you want, or any specifics I should know, I can make you up some. Also a price range if you are interested because I don't know what wipes normally go for. I've never purchased cloth ones before!
Anyways, if you'd like pictures of some of my work, I'd be more than happy to show you. I've made tons of blankets, pillow case dresses, skirts, etc.
TeamKameron0703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
katiegud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We used washcloths. They are just terry (though I have some of the super soft Gerber ones), but they worked! DD is out of diapers, so if you want them I can ship them off to you. Probably have at least 25.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #4
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've heard great things about these. 24 for $9.99 plus shipping http://www.etsy.com/shop/handmadeburps
Old 03-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #5
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i have grab bags ready to ship. variety of fabrics(flannel, terry, ocv, obv, cotton fleece, bamboo fleece, sherpa. you get a mix of all types) you choose boy, girl or gn colors. $11.50/dozen
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote