Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2012, 10:52 AM   #91
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Dp

Advertisement

Last edited by mariamommy; 12-03-2012 at 10:53 AM.
mariamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #92
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyNurseMommy View Post

Wow!!! Love this set up! Simple but awesome! What prefolds are those?! They look super cozy!
Nicki's smart fit cotton prefolds.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:01 AM   #93
kirst
Registered Users
seller

Re: STASH PICTURES!! Whose stash would you like to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamommy View Post
Super convenient for those "baby JUST pooped when I'm rushing out the door" moments. My diaper pail is right behind me, that drawer below the changing table is where I keep my snappis/pins/baby toys/diaper creams...and the sink with the sprayer is what I use for spraying. Incredibly convenient spot right in the laundry room!
Such a good spot with the laundry tub and sprayer right there...my son likes to hold it until I have his snowsuit on, and my coat and boots. Then he fills his diaper...hahaha.
kirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #94
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamommy

Nicki's smart fit cotton prefolds.
Going to pm you some questions
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #95
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamommy View Post
Oh ~ the moby is up there too. And the door to the garage is to the left. Super convenient for those "baby JUST pooped when I'm rushing out the door" moments. My diaper pail is right behind me, that drawer below the changing table is where I keep my snappis/pins/baby toys/diaper creams...and the sink with the sprayer is what I use for spraying. Incredibly convenient spot right in the laundry room!
I can't tell you how much I love your set up. Do you put prefolds in your BGs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarudy View Post
i don't know that i can really call this a stash. all i have is 13 BG 4.0 pockets, 1 AIO thristies, and 4 grovia shells with 6 stay-dry inserts. and a flip shell and prefolds i used to use as burpcloths that are in the closet, just in case i run out.

i started cd'ing after losing my job so i really couldn't build up a true stash, but this gets us through with washing every 2 days. i'm hoping for more diapers this christmas so i can work on completing my stash

top drawer - cloth wipes, solution, and yes that is peri-cleanser in the blue bottle. my mom works as an aide and saw my wipe solution and said "just use this! it's what we use at work". also have a few random things stashed in here, cloth wipe travel case, diaper creams, liners, etc. and you can kind of see the wetbag hanging off the side of the changing table.

middle drawer - very basic - just some girly colored BGs

(not pictured in bottom drawer are all my extra mf inserts i really don't use, my hemp doublers, and covers)

It is very pretty and well organized!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey View Post
Darn, it's wash day and DH has the camera in his car! I guess it'll have to wait a few more days. Not the worst thing though, because I have fluff OTW
I'm still behind on taking my pics!
Old 12-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #96
mammato2
Registered Users
seller
seller

OS pockets and AIOs:

Covers:

fitteds (and AIOs that came in the mail today):

where i store everything, top shelf is OS and size medium, my DDs diapers and the bottom shelf is is NB size, my DSs diapers:

top shelf box:

bottom shelf box:

and what i have listed for sale:
mammato2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #97
FriedaT
Registered Users
seller
seller

ETA: Hmm... My pics aren't showing up every tume...

We recently moved and don't have a new set up yet, but I had DH distract DD so I could sort everything out and take a picture The colors on the wool aren't true to life in the photos, the pics are a little washed out.

This is our current working stash. I won't even get into the almost 2 trash bags full of diapers I need to FSOT

Attachment 126538

All of our current wool, not including the yarn waiting to be knit.

Attachment 126539

The one with a ball still attached will soon be linen stitch longies.

Attachment 126540

All of her wool was knit by me except the 2 Disana soakers which are for nights.

Attachment 126534

Prefolds, GMD snapless workhorse fitteds, Thirsties hemp inserts as doublers for WHs, and the flats piled up behind. Prefolds and flats are a mix of GMD, Diaper Rite, and OsoCozy.

ETA: I forgot numbers.

12 medium DR prefolds
6 medium GMD prefolds
12 small GMD prefolds
6 infant OsoCozy prefolds
12 NB GMD prefolds
(We use the smaller prefolds as doublers)

12 large snapless GMD workhorse fitteds
12 large Thirsties hemp inserts
2 small Thirsties hemp inserts

24 large GMD UB flats, half dyed
12 large DR flats
5 small DR flats
3 OsoCozy flats

Attachment 126543

These I'm not using anymore but am saving for when DD is close to PLing and starts holding it and then flooding her diaper. 6 Thirsties hemp prefolds, 3 Joey Bunz Premium hemp inserts, 1 bamboo Sandies fitted.

Last edited by FriedaT; 12-05-2012 at 09:43 PM.
FriedaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #98
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love it all!
Old 12-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #99
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

Happy to see a laundry room pic! We just moved & I decided to put my diaper station in the laundry room! I even decided to put my changing pad in the same direction! (BTW - any suggestions on where to get one? I figured that it needs to be smaller than usual & the only place I found that sells a small one is Ikea, and its a blow-up).

Unfortunately, my laundry room has no cabinets, so I have to come up with something on my own. I am also worried that putting it in the laundry room will be a *bit* of a hassle - for all of the convenience of having the yuckies already there, and having the sink, our house is a tad big & I worry that it will seem a hassle to trudge to the laundry for every change....
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #100
mariamommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post
I can't tell you how much I love your set up. Do you put prefolds in your BGs?
No, I don't. I put flats in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Sunflower~*~ View Post
Happy to see a laundry room pic! We just moved & I decided to put my diaper station in the laundry room! I even decided to put my changing pad in the same direction! (BTW - any suggestions on where to get one? I figured that it needs to be smaller than usual & the only place I found that sells a small one is Ikea, and its a blow-up).

Unfortunately, my laundry room has no cabinets, so I have to come up with something on my own. I am also worried that putting it in the laundry room will be a *bit* of a hassle - for all of the convenience of having the yuckies already there, and having the sink, our house is a tad big & I worry that it will seem a hassle to trudge to the laundry for every change....
The changing pad I am using is one of those basic shaped padded ones that are filled with foam and have a piece of thin particle board under it. I simply got the razorblade from the garage and sliced it to the length I needed, took all of 30 seconds. I just tucked under the cover's extra length. This still fits my kids til they're about 2 yrs old, right about when they start potty training. Yeah, their legs do hang off once they get bigger but its never been a problem.