Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Is it normal to not have m/s?

With my girls I was sick for first half.... 3rd time here nothing. I love it. I heard friends say about not having anything. Ours 3rd time here is boy. I heard vise versa from some of what I said and others said it didn't matter on gender on m/s & all....

Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, amazon-my habit, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdie
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #12
Registered Users
I never had m/s with my first 2, nothing, felt perfectly normal. With #3, I felt queasy at certain times, but eating crackers, toast or pretzels took care of it and I never vomited.

Just count yourself lucky and enjoy your pregnancy!
Asmaa, married to dh for 22 years!
Homeschooling mom to ds17, dd14 and
our 3 1/2 year old potty princess!
AHASRADA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:28 AM   #13
Registered Users

I have not had any morning sickness with me previous or current pregnancy! It is SUCH a blessing. I do believe that statistically, "more" women suffer from M/S, but it is in no way an indication of the pregnancy's or baby's health. Enjoy it, mama!
emilyluvscloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #14
Registered Users

I had none at all with my daughter. With my son I did get a bit nauseous, but never actually got sick!! I hope that if I get pregnant with #3 I'll be fortunate yet again!
Heather + Jon= Avery (05/09/2007) , Intact Emerson (12/28/2011) and Intact Liam (1/12/2014)
Please check out my Blog for Reviews and Giveaways
Check out Swagbucks
HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote