Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #21
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: What do you see - tricky ultrasound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2ManyBlessings View Post
Thats no a good image for gender ID, sorry. I can show you my "potty shot" to compare if it helps. If you want to be sure post it on babycenters ultrasound board for turtle, the us tech. But Im sure genitalia isnt here.

Kristen - Helpmeet to an amazing DH. Mama to seven blessings (and #8 on the way!)

I agree. I keep staring at it, because I love picking apart ultrasounds... but I can't see how this could be a gender shot at all, given the position & direction of the leg & the lack of the other leg. You can also try ingender and gender dreaming. They both have a few u/s techs that can probably tell you what's going on here.

Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #22
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Pikemommy is an u/s tech. Maybe pm her?
Old 12-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #23
moms5angels
Registered Users
Formerly: moms4angels

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
Pikemommy is an u/s tech. Maybe pm her?
oh good idea!
i have 5 kids & cnt figure this u/s pic out eather. sry.

Last edited by moms5angels; 12-03-2012 at 09:07 PM.
moms5angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #24
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Knee and leg but the rest is pretty iffy.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:35 PM   #25
ingrid5699
Registered Users

That's a horrible shot :-(

YAY for possible girl-hope you can get it confirmed by the Dr. When do you go to see him?
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #26
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
That looks like the cord to me.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:44 AM   #27
leyash
Registered Users
seller

I'm not understanding how you guys are seeing cord. Cord lines look like this I I I. These lines look like this. /I\. Anyway... I don't know. I guess I'll just give up my hopes of a girl until I can get another ultrasound in 6 weeks or so. Sucks to have your hopes up, and then be completely devastated like this.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #28
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash
I'm not understanding how you guys are seeing cord. Cord lines look like this I I I. These lines look like this. /I\. Anyway... I don't know. I guess I'll just give up my hopes of a girl until I can get another ultrasound in 6 weeks or so. Sucks to have your hopes up, and then be completely devastated like this.
Nobody is trying to kill your hopes. You asked for interpretation and that's what has been given. I know that pregnancy hormones and your hopes for a specific sex can make it hard to hear otherwise, but nobody is intending it in a cruel way.

You should really pm pikemommy. She was in my ddc with my second. She's incredibly knowledgeable. If its just not a good image she'll tell you that.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:15 AM   #29
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Nobody is trying to kill your hopes. You asked for interpretation and that's what has been given. I know that pregnancy hormones and your hopes for a specific sex can make it hard to hear otherwise, but nobody is intending it in a cruel way.

You should really pm pikemommy. She was in my ddc with my second. She's incredibly knowledgeable. If its just not a good image she'll tell you that.
I wasn't blaming you guys for killing my hopes. It just sucks because just about everyone that has seen it tells me that it's something OTHER than girly parts. Which is what the lady that did the ultrasound said that it most likely was. She's not a tech, so she couldn't TELL me for sure... ergh. I'm just so confused and frustrated. Not blaming you guys at all.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #30
Steph Ed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I dont think she meant anyone here is devastating her hopes. I think she meant she was hoping to get a good enough pic to see what the baby's gender is and didn't so she is disappointed.
Steph Ed is offline   Reply With Quote