Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
Nachomama
Registered Users
seller
seller

*SALE* Hand dyed yarns

I need to clear out some instocks, so buy 2 skeins get 1 (of equal or lesser value) free!

Instock yarns (more coming soon!)

Purewool 3ply- $16, 3.5 oz~218 yds
This Uraguayan yarn is so ridiculously soft. It is ideal for newborns or anything worn next to sensitive skin. The 3 ply pills much less than single ply without sacrificing a lot of softness.

This sweet Valentine-y colorway will not pool, due to the nature of the dye technique used.

IMG_0702 by bethandjami, on Flickr

Purewool 3ply- $16, 3.5 oz~218 yds
This Uraguayan yarn is so ridiculously soft. It is ideal for newborns or anything worn next to sensitive skin. The 3 ply pills much less than single ply without sacrificing a lot of softness.

This slightly girly colorway will not pool, due to the nature of the dye technique used.

IMG_0690 by bethandjami, on Flickr

Gaia Bulky $20 each
This super soft base is perfect for newborns or those with sensitive skin. I would definitely call it "heavy worsted" rather than bulky.

This colorway is subtle tonal blues, beautiful!

IMG_0635 by bethandjami, on Flickr
My attempt to show the variation

IMG_0633 by bethandjami, on Flickr

4 oz ~ 152 yds

Mountain Meadow Wool $21 each
This worsted base is soft, but stands up to toddler use. I'm proud to offer this environmentally friendly base! From their vegetable based cleansers to the small ranches they work with, the company is all about sustainability.

IMG_0647 by bethandjami, on Flickr

IMG_0645 by bethandjami, on Flickr
and a cousin to that colorway

IMG_0648 by bethandjami, on Flickr
3.5 oz ~196 yds

Organic O Wool $21
This is an awesome base! It is naturally processed, so a little more matter in it. It has great stitch definition and wears so well. This is an amazing base for a crawler as it almost never pills. It is spun in the US from cruelty free sourced organic merino fleece.
4 oz ~226 yds

IMG_0639 by bethandjami, on Flickr

IMG_0638 by bethandjami, on Flickr

Licorice Twist (1120, the light worsted)
This is the 1120, a light worsted. This base is really soft and cuddly. The thinness makes is a great choice for summer woolies.
a honking 6.9 oz $40 ppd

IMG_0618 by bethandjami, on Flickr

4 ply Merino,
This economical base is sourced from humanely treated sheep. I'd call it medium on both softness and pilling.
3.6 oz, $14 ppd

IMG_0623 by bethandjami, on Flickr

Not interested in any of these colorways? See my WAHM thread for customs info and more examples of my work.

Advertisement

Old 03-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #2
Nachomama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bumping up!