Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
Registered Users
Cloth diapers to EC on diaperswappers

I was just curious if anyone else was like me. I started on diaperswappers for cloth diapering support, advice, and info. Now that my children are older and I am tired of diapers, I have turned to ec.

I am not sure if I am the kind to have done ec from the beginning, but now that we are close to potty training age I wanted to try some that could speed the process up. Had I not been pregnant when I first started potty training with my oldest, we might have gotten it done sooner. But when your pregnant the energy just wasn't there to fight the potty fight.

Now I look at the cloth diaper forums and think "Wow, I might be done with this." Makes me a little sad.

oldmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Cloth diapers to EC on diaperswappers

This is old, but yep. I'm heading that direction. I did cloth and love it but have recently decided to switch to full time EC. I tried it when DS was an infant but with everything else that comes with parenting for the first time I was just overwhelmed by it all. I started jsut doing EC for poops at around 6 months and now DS is 14 months. I'm jsut tired of washing diapers. I don't know what i will do for future babies. I looove wool and infants go so often that I will probably do cloth for the first few months and then slowly switch to EC.
Hilary, loving Charles, mama to Charlie 1-21-12 on the way in December!
Sweet Bunny Upcycled woolies available on Etsy!
And my vintage shop!
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote