Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #21
KLadyBugMama
Registered Users
Formerly: faithfulorangekids
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm TTCing this week o day is the 13th.. doing home insemination with IC. Being a single mother by choice. So we will see what happens this month!! I hope I get to give my mother the great news on Christmas day!!! (I'm an only child, raised by my mom alone so I have great respect for her)

Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 02:35 PM   #22
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 12/7-12/21

Tiffany - I hope your cycle gives you a great surprise after all the craziness.

Tiffany(faithfulorangekids) - Here's to hoping everything works out great!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #23
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

tiffany, insert the instead cup after!! its works way better for Insems. best of luck
Old 12-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #24
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
i hope you get what you want! i think it's totally normal to get that...ohh what'd i DO once you decide to ttc and think you may have succeeded. i wonder if maybe your LP is just short this month...or maybe you're ovulating now?
thanks! nope I am positive when I ovulate plus had a +opk then the tell take cream white mucus after the eggwhites. shortest LP I ever had was 9dpo. so i would be really concerned it if ever started at 4dpo. but the spotting for me post O has only happened w pregnancy. I never get cramps either. its just very obvious it seems. I am pretty much calling it that I will have a +hpt in the next couple days. I have been pregnant about 9 times now (miscarriages in there) still nervous tho.
bought a few diapers and baby outfits today tho
Old 12-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #25
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
thanks! nope I am positive when I ovulate plus had a +opk then the tell take cream white mucus after the eggwhites. shortest LP I ever had was 9dpo. so i would be really concerned it if ever started at 4dpo. but the spotting for me post O has only happened w pregnancy. I never get cramps either. its just very obvious it seems. I am pretty much calling it that I will have a +hpt in the next couple days. I have been pregnant about 9 times now (miscarriages in there) still nervous tho.
bought a few diapers and baby outfits today tho
very cool! i definitely appreciate how well you know yourself! cant wait to see that bfp.

afm: up to my old tricks and seeing lines...faint, silly lines that i shouldn't even waste my time sharing...
Old 12-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #26
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Becky - We love to see lines! Post those pics so we can see them or not with you!!

AFM - this BFP is not looking promising. If nothing has changed tomorrow I may call for a blood draw but I think I know where it is leading. Blah.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #27
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lots of sticky vibes, Tori!

Crossing fingers that line is real, Becky!

Homebirthmom - hoping you see your BFP soon!

Tiffany - GL! Agree on trying the IC.

AFM: Waiting to O is boring. CD 7 today. I am hoping it's just a week or so away but we'll see. I'll start doing OPKs on Sunday or Monday. Just twiddling my thumbs until then! Hopefully there will be some sticks to squint at or charts to analyze around here while I wait!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:46 AM   #28
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Todays test lighter than mondays. Almost a squinter. It will be happening soon and I will send another much wanted babe to my Heavenly Father.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #29
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tori- Hoping that baby will dig.
Becky- FX your squinters aren't just toying with you and become a full blown bfp soon.

Nothing new here. Nothing at all. Besides I feel like time has slowed way down today.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:27 AM   #30
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

becky sorry. been there several times :/