Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #11
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdavis514 View Post
Hey ladies! It's been a while since I posted. I have been lurking and following along. And praying for all you wonderful ladies

AFM - I did a fresh IVF cycle in November. It really took a huge toll on me emotionally and physically. I am usually a very non emotional, practical person but dealing with all the appts and shots and craziness was just too much. I even took a little hiatus from all of the internet aroung Thanksgiving because I just could not take it. Well my retreival was 11/27, got 12 eggs total. 10 fertilized We did a 5 day blasto transfer on 12/2, only one baby and froze 5 blasts !!!!!

Today was my blood draw. I have had negative tests all weekend so I was not thinking anything. I just got off the phone and the nurse said my beta was 44 I am pregnant!?! I totally don't believe it! After nap, I need to run out and buy some more pregnancy test ( I have only been using internet cheapies and nothing shows up! Gonna get a digital to take in the am). I have to go back on Wedn for another blood draw to see how my beta is progressing.

I am so excited but so scared! I already yelled at my mom and sister this morning for calling and bugging me about whether I had heard anything. I told them that I have been getting BFNs and leave me alone. Now I feel bad But I am so scared to tell anyone. What if it is a chemical pregnancy? Maybe I should wait till after I get my beta back on Wednes to tell my mom and sister? I don't even want to update offically yet because I am so scared that it is wrong or something? AHHHHHHHH!
First, Congrats! That's wonderful news!

Second--don't feel bad about your mom & sis...blame it on the hormones For real, though...I was a HOT MESS when I was on the injectibles for IUI, so I can imagine that it was rough for you. And I had a really hard time when people wanted updates all.the.time! I'm usually pretty private, & I really needed to process whatever was happening, good or bad, before I could share that w/ anybody but DP. I know that, if it were me, I would probably apologize to your mom & sis for being short w/ them, & leave it at that, then wait until additional beta(s) come back before telling them. I just find it so much harder to tell that I'm pg, then that I'm not pg anymore, than to just tell somebody that I miscarried or had a chemical.

the waiting's always the worst!

Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #12
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Okay mama's I have a situation I want to run by all of you! Friday 12/7 I got to work and was fine then all of a sudden I was overcome with lightheaded dizziness...checked my Bloodsugar, blood pressure and all were okay...I then proceded to vomit but didn't have a quesy feeling or anything like a bug...Went home from work took a FRER not FMU of course and got a faint faint positive...my HCG on Wed 12/5 was 6 down from a previous 27 on 11/21...so here is my issue.... I has some light bleeding AF kind on 12/5 and 12/6 and then spotting on 12/7. Do you think my HCG is still being picked up that low on the FRER or do you think I could be Preggers and should retest? My Midwife thought it could still be from the previous loss but thougth maybe it should be out of my system by now... I haven't retested but have been tempted too because don't want to waist a FRER on a BFN! KWIM
I think it could have been from the old hcg, though somewhat unlikely. I think you should wait another couple of days, maybe til Friday, & test again; I'd probably use a cheapie, though. I wouldn't want to waste a FRER on old hcg, & if it's a new pg, it should show up on a DS or WM test by then. Fx crossed that it's a new bean!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #13
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Okay mama's I have a situation I want to run by all of you! Friday 12/7 I got to work and was fine then all of a sudden I was overcome with lightheaded dizziness...checked my Bloodsugar, blood pressure and all were okay...I then proceded to vomit but didn't have a quesy feeling or anything like a bug...Went home from work took a FRER not FMU of course and got a faint faint positive...my HCG on Wed 12/5 was 6 down from a previous 27 on 11/21...so here is my issue.... I has some light bleeding AF kind on 12/5 and 12/6 and then spotting on 12/7. Do you think my HCG is still being picked up that low on the FRER or do you think I could be Preggers and should retest? My Midwife thought it could still be from the previous loss but thougth maybe it should be out of my system by now... I haven't retested but have been tempted too because don't want to waist a FRER on a BFN! KWIM
Personally, I'd ask for a beta so you have a number not just a line. But if you don't want to do that, then yes, I'd wait until the AM and retest.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #14
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Personally, I'd ask for a beta so you have a number not just a line. But if you don't want to do that, then yes, I'd wait until the AM and retest.
I agree

Oh my gosh I am having some major lower back pain today. I'm not sure if its from the m/c or what but it hurts sooo bad. Should I call my doc?
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #15
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am back....yay....not really, but yep I'm here. The plan we came up with is to ttc without drugs until March, pray I get preggo, if not preggo, head to the RE for the big drugs again
Old 12-11-2012, 06:14 AM   #16
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You can take me off the list or put me to lurking. I am moving on.

Good luck everyone!
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:39 AM   #17
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs

Good luck everyone!
So happy for you! Be sure to check in every now and then and let us know how you and Baby E are doing!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #18
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
I agree

Oh my gosh I am having some major lower back pain today. I'm not sure if its from the m/c or what but it hurts sooo bad. Should I call my doc?
I had really severe lower back pain after my m/c for a couple of weeks. I didn't see a doctor about it (my ob/gyn nurse was so insensitive about the m/c didn't even think to call about it). I did see a chiropractor and it eventually lessened. I hope yours doesn't last as long.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #19
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

DH just got short notice tasked to deploy. He leaves in less than a month. I'm thankful that he'll still be home for Christmas. I'm trying to hold it together, but I feel numb.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #20
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post

Good luck everyone!
Did I miss something? I thought you had a sticky transfer this time. I'm so sorry if I missed it. I really hope you're moving on because you're graduating, but now I'm super worried. I'm sorry I dont' know how to get into the sensative subjects area.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote