Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #21
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 10th

kotzurk - So sorry that he has to leave but I am glad that you get Christmas together as a family!!

slimy- her blog says everything is going good. I think she just means that she is graduated.

amyltc- hope you are feeling better hun!

AFM- my second beta came back - 144 so I am feeling much better. Gotta go back in a week for another beta and then in about 2 1/2 weeks for an ultrasound so they can release me to the ob. I am feeling pretty good about things altho last night I had a dream that I was having twins. Then I went to the ER because I was in pain and they surgically removed 3 markers (like washable crayola) that were filled with drugs. They kept saying "who are you being a drug mule for?" and they told me I could not leave the hospital until I paid the $1,300 bill! I had to waddle down the hall and jump out a window to escape! LOL So weird but i take it as a good sign since I have crazy preggo dreams with my first too!

SO I guess you can move me to pregnant and praying to make it

Screen Name (Real Name): sdavis514 (Sarah)
Current Children and age: one DS age 5
Lost Children and Dates: none
Diagnosis: We were NTNP for 4 years, diagnosed with PCOS in 2003 and put on clomid from 9/04-1/05, no results, took break and became pregnant with DS with no intervention in Aug 2006. Recent blood work suggested no insulin resistance.
Treatment and meds: IVF
Next Appointment: 12/19 another beta check
Cycles TTC another: NTNP for 4 years, Actively TTC since Jan 11
EDD: 8/20/13
12 week mark: 2/5/13

Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #22
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdavis514 View Post
kotzurk - So sorry that he has to leave but I am glad that you get Christmas together as a family!!

slimy- her blog says everything is going good. I think she just means that she is graduated.

amyltc- hope you are feeling better hun!

AFM- my second beta came back - 144 so I am feeling much better. Gotta go back in a week for another beta and then in about 2 1/2 weeks for an ultrasound so they can release me to the ob. I am feeling pretty good about things altho last night I had a dream that I was having twins. Then I went to the ER because I was in pain and they surgically removed 3 markers (like washable crayola) that were filled with drugs. They kept saying "who are you being a drug mule for?" and they told me I could not leave the hospital until I paid the $1,300 bill! I had to waddle down the hall and jump out a window to escape! LOL So weird but i take it as a good sign since I have crazy preggo dreams with my first too!

SO I guess you can move me to pregnant and praying to make it

Screen Name (Real Name): sdavis514 (Sarah)
Current Children and age: one DS age 5
Lost Children and Dates: none
Diagnosis: We were NTNP for 4 years, diagnosed with PCOS in 2003 and put on clomid from 9/04-1/05, no results, took break and became pregnant with DS with no intervention in Aug 2006. Recent blood work suggested no insulin resistance.
Treatment and meds: IVF
Next Appointment: 12/19 another beta check
Cycles TTC another: NTNP for 4 years, Actively TTC since Jan 11
EDD: 8/20/13
12 week mark: 2/5/13
Congrats!
And thanks for letting me know. I thought everything was going ok for her but then I paniced when she said "moving on" instead of graduating.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #23
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Slimy I wondered that too.

I'm physically feeling much better finally! I am still bleeding but not a lot. I'm doing better emotionally but its still hard. DH is having a hard time too. I have a friend at work who has been really awesome and a shoulder to cry on. She lost her baby full term ( she died during labor) and she struggles all the time with it and she has been really great to talk to.

I'm going to start temping again and hopefully I'll O in the next couple of weeks and I can get my cycle back.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #24
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
Slimy I wondered that too.

I'm physically feeling much better finally! I am still bleeding but not a lot. I'm doing better emotionally but its still hard. DH is having a hard time too. I have a friend at work who has been really awesome and a shoulder to cry on. She lost her baby full term ( she died during labor) and she struggles all the time with it and she has been really great to talk to.

I'm going to start temping again and hopefully I'll O in the next couple of weeks and I can get my cycle back.
It's awful, but having a friend like that REALLY does help. I had a coworker loose hers to a cord abnormality missed on u/s at 32 weeks, and it was good to know that even after time passes, it's ok to cry about your lost babies.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:22 AM   #25
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok question about ttc right after a m/c, I have heard you should wait until after first AF and I've heard not to wait because you are more fertile. My RE said wait a month, my obgyn said it doesn't matter. What do you all think?

Also a friend at work, his wife found out she was pg a bit before me, due the end of June, and they've announced the pregnancy to the whole world fb and everything, well now the baby is measuring behind, I'm worried for them. I'd never wish for anyone to go through this he said oh well I guess now we are due in July, hopefully her dates are just off.

Last edited by amyltc; 12-13-2012 at 12:36 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #26
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
DH just got short notice tasked to deploy. He leaves in less than a month. I'm thankful that he'll still be home for Christmas. I'm trying to hold it together, but I feel numb.
I missed this post.im so sorry
Old 12-13-2012, 08:31 AM   #27
craigwick
Registered Users
seller

Hi ladies...I guess I fit into this group now

Screen Name (Real Name): craigwick (Heidi)
Current Children and age: DD1 (6) & DD2 (4)
Lost Children and dates: 2 CP - 10/08, 02/12
Diagnosis: none
Treatment: none
Next appointment: need to make one!
Cycles TTC another: 13

Right now I am on CD 37, roughly 19 dpo...but I am stuck in a small town (no way I am going to the pharmacy to buy a test!) If AF doesn't show up in a few days I will have to make a road trip to the nearest city to pick some up. I'm kind of over all the POASing anyways, nothing but disappointment!
Old 12-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #28
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
Ok question about ttc right after a m/c, I have heard you should wait until after first AF and I've heard not to wait because you are more fertile. My RE said wait a month, my obgyn said it doesn't matter. What do you all think?
My OB said it didn't matter either way. The RE recommended that I wait purely to give me a mental rest but said that physically there was no big reason to wait. With that said though, I would wait a month to temp and "try". Every loss I've had I've had a CRAZY cycle the following month, sometimes long, sometimes short, somtimes I don't O, sometimes I O a day or two before AF starts. It usually takes me 1-3 cycles to be back to "normal". It is extremely stressful to me to be temping and tracking and see nothing "normal" about my chart. So honestly, it's really up to what you are up for. If you were to get a BFP it's not like the DR won't take care of you because you didn't follow their advice. For me I always need a mental break, but others may not. Good luck in your descision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwick View Post
Hi ladies...I guess I fit into this group now

Screen Name (Real Name): craigwick (Heidi)
Current Children and age: DD1 (6) & DD2 (4)
Lost Children and dates: 2 CP - 10/08, 02/12
Diagnosis: none
Treatment: none
Next appointment: need to make one!
Cycles TTC another: 13

Right now I am on CD 37, roughly 19 dpo...but I am stuck in a small town (no way I am going to the pharmacy to buy a test!) If AF doesn't show up in a few days I will have to make a road trip to the nearest city to pick some up. I'm kind of over all the POASing anyways, nothing but disappointment!
Welcome. I hope your stay is short.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #29
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
DH just got short notice tasked to deploy. He leaves in less than a month. I'm thankful that he'll still be home for Christmas. I'm trying to hold it together, but I feel numb.
I'm sorry :-(

Sarah-Congrats on the nicely doubling betas!

Amy-FWIW after both my later losses I had anovulatory cycles. After my first loss I had an anovulatory cycle, bled for 12 days after that (which was over Christmas and NY so yeah UGH!) and didn't O until CD42 then. Back to normal after that humongo cycle but all in all it was 3 months which was probably what my body needed after a hyperemesis pregnancy with 12lbs lost and a D&C (I'm usually Miss regular and O CD11/12 like clockwork). 2nd later one last February I had yet another anovulatory cycle but was back to normal after that cycle. Which was again probably reflecting what my body could handle as that was not a hyperemesis pregnancy. My point is if you do O your body is more than likely to handle another pregnancy well. Keeping you in my thoughts!

AFM-16w now and we found out last week that we're having another boy. I didn't care either way as we already have both genders but wanted to know for planning purposes. Baby boy appears completely healthy and is one active little guy. Still struggling with the hyperemesis but I know you guys would give anything to be in my shoes as I've btdt so I take it as it is
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #30
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc

Also a friend at work, his wife found out she was pg a bit before me, due the end of June, and they've announced the pregnancy to the whole world fb and everything, well now the baby is measuring behind, I'm worried for them. I'd never wish for anyone to go through this he said oh well I guess now we are due in July, hopefully her dates are just off.
My OB said they tell you to wait a month only for dating purposes.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote