Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
essential1892
Registered Users
seller
seller

Seconds are up at Cotton Babies!

Flips, Freetimes and 4.0's.

I am resisting the urge to buy anything, but it's hard!

http://www.cottonbabies.com/index.php?cPath=51

Advertisement

Last edited by essential1892; 12-19-2012 at 11:07 PM.
essential1892 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
JulieBeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Seconds are up at Cotton Babies!

Enabler! I just bought 2 more freetimes. Thanks for the heads up!

Always in our hearts- 8/30/11, 11 weeks 4 days & 12/16/11, 5 weeks.
JulieBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
essential1892
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieBeth View Post
Enabler! I just bought 2 more freetimes. Thanks for the heads up!
I just bought BGE's a few days ago because I am phasing out pockets and now I have the desire to buy pockets because of the sale. I also sold all of my freetimes awhile ago and now am thinking maybe I should give them another try... and I could always use more Flip covers...

I'm going to bed before my tiredness makes me spend money I don't have
Old 12-20-2012, 12:12 AM   #4
Skybaby712
Registered Users
seller

I bought 2 pockets. I would've bought more but that's about all that my pp tree allowed me to

I had an entire stash of BG 4.0s, sold all of them off about a year ago, and here I am building up another BG stash.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #5
Lesley@CottonBabies
Registered Users

This is from Jenn. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Due to high winds from an incoming storm, the power is out in both Cotton Babies buildings. The power company is telling us that it will be late evening before its back up. We are working to get a generator up, but there is no way to get all systems operational. We have teams doing everything we can with no power. We were able to print receipts early this morning, so some orders will be picked and packed, but unfortunately, this will delay shipping all currently unshipped orders. We have people working from home taking care of all non-voice customer service. The phones are down. Websites are all alive and kicking. The stores in St. Louis are both closing at 2pm due to a snowstorm on the way into the city. We will post a shipping / warehouse update as soon as we know more. The staff is laughing at the irony of it all as they head out the door to take care of last minute Christmas things for their families today. Thanks for understanding (and please spread the word if you hear people wondering what's up).

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Jenn
Lesley@CottonBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #6
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley@CottonBabies
This is from Jenn. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Due to high winds from an incoming storm, the power is out in both Cotton Babies buildings. The power company is telling us that it will be late evening before its back up. We are working to get a generator up, but there is no way to get all systems operational. We have teams doing everything we can with no power. We were able to print receipts early this morning, so some orders will be picked and packed, but unfortunately, this will delay shipping all currently unshipped orders. We have people working from home taking care of all non-voice customer service. The phones are down. Websites are all alive and kicking. The stores in St. Louis are both closing at 2pm due to a snowstorm on the way into the city. We will post a shipping / warehouse update as soon as we know more. The staff is laughing at the irony of it all as they head out the door to take care of last minute Christmas things for their families today. Thanks for understanding (and please spread the word if you hear people wondering what's up).

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Jenn
Stay safe!!! (and warm!)

Merry Christmas!
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote