Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-16-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
Addicted2Chocolate
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have been trying to figure out a diaper sprayer for months now since buying our house. We tried a traditional toilet one but for whatever reason we have ZERO water pressure in our toilet line for the master bath.

We were at petSmart looking for a cone of shame for our dog when my husband happened across this for washing pets.
It has a quick connect for a faucet, 8 foot hose, 3 sprayer settings and a pressure adjustment thing.
The best part is that now I can rinse my diapers in the toilet which means no more disinfecting the tub. Now I'm just going to cut the bottom out of a trash can and use it on top of my toilet to keep from spraying water all over.

I'm going to post a link to my photobucket page since my phone app isn't letting add pictures right now.

They can be found on Amazon.com for $23 it's called the "rinse ace 3-way pet faucet sprayer" or just search for "pet faucet sprayer"

Advertisement

Last edited by Addicted2Chocolate; 12-16-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Addicted2Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #2
TrennaII
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for sharing!