Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
Poet Laureate
Softbums snap users, I need your opinion!

I am thinking about converting some of my covers to snaps. My question is, do you like softbums one row of snaps? Or do you prefer snaps Bum-genius style, with 2 rows? One row would obviously save a lot of time and snaps, but does it hold, and fit as well? Thanks!

theonenonlymrssmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Softbums snap users, I need your opinion!

We just recently got our first Softbums Snap shell, and I really like how simple it is to put on.. At first I was hessitant about just 4 snaps total but it works great and I really do like it. DS2 is 8 months old and is a wiggle worm.. so any more snaps would be alot of time and patience to get on..

The only reason I might say 2 rows is better is bc then it would lay flatter against the diaper (and since the H&L tabs are squared the 2 rows looks better). The fabric tends to curl away from the diaper for us with the one row bc ds2 is such a chunk in the belly.. but I think I prefer that too bc although is doesnt look perfect it is probably more comfy for him.. It in no way causes leaks or problems for us. We have no problems with it coming unsnapped either.

If the fabric is going to bug you being curled then I would do 2 rows..

Heres a crappy picture sorry but you can kinda see what I mean..

Last edited by Mandan914; 12-13-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Mandan914 is offline   Reply With Quote