Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 17-23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
How is everyone? So quiet here today!

I am more nauseas now then I have ever been. Though thankfully this baby likes to be outside just like my prior pregnancies, so driving hasn't been that bad. Last night I had to go to bed early because of nausea. Tonight is feeling the same way.

I have also started to really pop out. I blame the 2 prior c-sections. I look like I am about 12-15 weeks pregnant and I am only 7. DH even asked yesterday how many I have in there! Can't wait to take my measurement this week.

So what about everyone else?
I almost forgot the new thread!

Haven't had much nausea the past couple days. Now if I could just get my energy back I'd be doing great!
Still no bump. But considering I was already 25 lbs over weight I'm totally fine with it.

Advertisement

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 17-23

Oh I am at my pre-pregnancy weight baseline. I tend to be thin anyway so I think that helps pop me out.

I forgot to mention, the RE front office person told me that they do ultrasounds for gender at 16 weeks for $100. Which isn't bad. They, of coarse, all want to know what I am having so I know they want me to get it done there. I told her I had an ultrasound with DS at 16 weeks but they didn't tell me gender, they did with the triplets at that gestation though. So we will have to see. I will be 16 weeks near DH's birthday, so it might be a good gift for him.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:49 AM   #3
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Woke up spotting again can I just sleep until 12 weeks please????
Old 12-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #4
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
mama! Praying all is well.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords
I am sorry! I hope it is just nothing. Can you get an ultrasound to put your mind at ease?

What pregnancy apps are people using? I want to track this pregnancy.

Baby didn't like going to the town I will give birth in today. DH says she doesn't want to be born there. I say TOUGH!!
Old 12-18-2012, 08:59 AM   #6
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I am sorry! I hope it is just nothing. Can you get an ultrasound to put your mind at ease?

What pregnancy apps are people using? I want to track this pregnancy.

Baby didn't like going to the town I will give birth in today. DH says she doesn't want to be born there. I say TOUGH!!
I use WomanLog pregnancy app. I bought the full version & love it. Babycenter has a good one too.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #7
cowangel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords View Post
I 2nd the U/S for peace of mind...will your doc do one?
Old 12-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #8
cowangel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nausea has ramped up here for me lately...even DH says I've been sick a lot. Not much energy and not sleeping well (fits of cold and then hot sweats waking me - thanks hormones). I did get to see baby last week and saw the HB and all is well. Announced it to everyone last week with good responses...I always wonder since we are not expecting #5 what to expect from people when I tell them .

Deanna - glad nausea is better for you for now hope it stays that way .

Jennifer - we will have a surprise baby so we won't find out the gender - I can't believe they can tell at 16 weeks - that's not far away at all.

We have 2 birthday's this week - DD is tomorrow and DS is the next day...luckily their party was yesterday so that's done . And...1 week until Christmas .
Old 12-19-2012, 06:00 AM   #9
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
I use WomanLog pregnancy app. I bought the full version & love it. Babycenter has a good one too.
Okay I have one from Health and Parenting Ltd, the Baby Center one, and the Woman's log one. I am going to have to play with them today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowangel View Post
Nausea has ramped up here for me lately...even DH says I've been sick a lot. Not much energy and not sleeping well (fits of cold and then hot sweats waking me - thanks hormones). I did get to see baby last week and saw the HB and all is well. Announced it to everyone last week with good responses...I always wonder since we are not expecting #5 what to expect from people when I tell them .

Deanna - glad nausea is better for you for now hope it stays that way .

Jennifer - we will have a surprise baby so we won't find out the gender - I can't believe they can tell at 16 weeks - that's not far away at all.

We have 2 birthday's this week - DD is tomorrow and DS is the next day...luckily their party was yesterday so that's done . And...1 week until Christmas .
Good for you for announcing! The only people that know right now are people that read our blog. Which is most of the family, but I still have a few people that may want to know. I am waiting till after my Dec. 31 scan and I start going down on meds (THANK GOD!! I think those are making me as sick as the baby is!)

You are brave to wait to find out gender! I want to have all the cute things for a boy or a girl when the baby is born. I am even considering painting my own wool so that I can make some longies and shorties (Skirty for a girl) before the baby is born. My mom doesn't like the look of the hand painted yard worked up (which I think means my mom is nuts!) but I still do. I also like calling the baby by their name, though this baby will only be called by name in our house, as if it is a girl we would get HUGE push back from the grandma's about our name selection.

AFM - Today my goals are getting the van's oil changed, and taking a shower. Yeah I set that bar way low today but I am already not feeling well so probably for the best.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:17 AM   #10
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords View Post
Any news?!? Hope everything stopped & you're ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowangel View Post
Announced it to everyone last week with good responses...I always wonder since we are not expecting #5 what to expect from people when I tell them .
for good responses!
We've told some, but DH's sister is the only one in his family that knows. We have Christmas with them this Friday & DS is going to wear his big bro shirt. Once they know I have a cute FB announcement planned. I can't believe I've made it to almost 10 wks without giving in & telling everyone. Guess 3 m/cs made it easy this time & once I reached my furthest m/c milestone it was just a week & a half to our Christmas get-together so for keeping my mouth shut!

Quote:
Okay I have one from Health and Parenting Ltd, the Baby Center one, and the Woman's log one. I am going to have to play with them today.
It's nothing fancy but I really like my WomanLog. I used the O app when we were TTCing & was attempting to use it to TTA, but my body didn't exactly cooperate.