Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #11
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 17th

Very positive OPK today, I'm happy my body is back on track, but I know this sounds silly I am sad that my body so easily forgot it was pregnant. Nevertheless it means we can try. Dh said no dtd tonight, he is tired, I told him too bad, I'm ovulating, so he is going to have to deal.

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #12
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, help a girl out. For this next "relaxed" cycle, they want us to do timed intercourse too just in case I O before we get back in town for the IUI. We normally don't do this, since they want us to abstain for so many days before hand. So, my question is this: What cd should I start on? ANd every other day, right?
Old 12-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #13
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
Ok, help a girl out. For this next "relaxed" cycle, they want us to do timed intercourse too just in case I O before we get back in town for the IUI. We normally don't do this, since they want us to abstain for so many days before hand. So, my question is this: What cd should I start on? ANd every other day, right?
My doc has said every day actually. I'd start on day 10 if you normally O mid cycle

Ugh I took a hpt just in case, I think I see a faint + so I'd bet that's what's turning my opk +

Eta: so last night dh and I did not dtd. He was tired and I didn't push the issue because I was too but now I'm freaking out that we missed our window. I don't think I've o'd yet because I haven't had o pains but who knows. My cm is watery but there is hardly any of it. Who the heck knows what is going on. He is coming home early from work today and I will be off at 3 so I'm coming straight home and we will dtd. I really hope it's not too late.

Last edited by amyltc; 12-21-2012 at 07:23 AM.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #14
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Post Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 17th

Screen name (Real Name): SlyFoxy (Robin)
Children and ages: 2 girls 14 years old & other 20 months took 12 years to get our 2nd
Losses: None
Diagnosis: DH did have LSC but after 25mg Clomid they are prefect now. Me- Endometriosis, surgery remove mild endometriosis 6/2010. Got pregnant after had endometriosis removed 2010. Endometriosis removed again 10/2012
Treatments now: None at this time
Cycles TTC another: 1 1/2 yr TTC#3
Next appointment: IUI Canceled.

That is a FULL update for now.
Since the IUI was canceled we're just trying on our own this cycle.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:19 AM   #15
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

How is everyone doing this week? Hopefully, well, as it's Christmas!

AFM, I"m having a rough week. We are up at my parents for the week, which is fine, but everything seems to be getting to me this week. My grandpa's funeral/memorial is today and my mom's stress level is through the roof, she's snapping at everyone for everything. Yesterday she snapped at my brother for not dishing up his plate fast enough and last night snapped at all of us for putting her scissors in the wrong place. And on the ttc front, I thought I would be fine, but I'm having the hardest time with my nieces being here. The older one is 6 and was born just a month before one of my losses was due. And the baby is 8 months and was born two weeks after I was due with the one I lost last year. Combined with the fact that I "should" be pregnant right now but I'm not because I lost one this fall too, is just eating me up. I can hardly look at the baby without leaving the room to cry. She's so cute and at such a fun stage. I really wish I could just go home and hide in my own house, because I'm not doing really well with being here. Thanks for letting me vent, just having a rough morning, hiding in my room until everyone else gets up, because we are from a different time zone, we always get accused of waking the kids freakishly early (like 6-7 am is all that early! Ha! We get up at 5 am at home, which would be 4 am here, now that would be early and something to complain about.) So we're all in my room together, dh and ds playing angry birds on my kindle to stay quiet and I'm on the lap top. Just not sure I'm really ready for this day to start.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:19 AM   #16
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Stupid Double Post.

Last edited by slimy72; 12-26-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #17
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Laurel.

My mom hosted dinner this year...the meal was great, but she was so stressed to have her mom & sister for dinner that she was snippy & on edge, too. She's always a little edgy, but she & her sibs have been caring for my grandmother (who has some mild dementia) since my grandfather died a few months ago. But she's had a tenuous relationship w/ her family forever & this dinner just made everyone anxious. IDK, it wasn't bad, but it was weird & didn't show my mother to her best advantage. On the upside, in addition to the overgifting that she usually does, my mom got me a skein of bare yarn for me to dye & a swift DP got me a gift certificate for a pair of Aurora Shoes...I've been wanting another pair for 5+ years, now I just have to pick what color.

And on the TTC front--I started meds for IVF on Thursday. I had monitoring appts Monday & today & not a whole heck of a lot is happening yet. I had one quirky cycle several months ago that took quite a bit of meds & time to stim. If that's what I'm looking at this time, I may scrap this cycle. I mean, it's not an insignificant amount of money & if I have to decide between possibly retrieving 3,4,5 eggs this time, or holding off for a month & possibly yielding as many as 8 or 10 eggs (I've responded well to the meds in the past), it makes sense to wait, KWIM?

Hey, have any of you who have done meds, esp. injectibles, had significant side-effects? I SWEAR the injectibles are causing a good amount of hair loss, but the nurse treated me like an idiot when I asked on Monday ("Well, I suppose it's possible, but I've never heard of it."). I mean, it does crazy stuff w/ my appetite & such, but the hair loss took me a while to pinpoint & even though I still have plenty, my hair is still thinner by probably 1/4-1/3 over the last year that I've been on meds. And I had virtually no loss when I was off meds for the last couple of months, but in just the last week, since being back on, I'm shedding like a dog
Old 12-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #18
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, don't tell me that. Inject-ables are where we are headed next, and so far I haven't heard of any good side effects!
Old 12-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #19
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
Oh, don't tell me that. Inject-ables are where we are headed next, and so far I haven't heard of any good side effects!
Well, some women do find they become increasingly fertile by taking some of these meds

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #20
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Well, some women do find they become increasingly fertile by taking some of these meds

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
Ok, point well taken, I guess there is that ONE.