Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
kentuckymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I ship
Within 24 hours!!

PLEASE EITHER MESSAGE ME HERE OR EMAIL ME AT alexdavisriley@hotmail.com I don't check the post replies very often... thanks for undertanding!~

3 little TREEHUGGER thong liners; got these in a trade; one was used once by me; all in EUC..... just don't fit me perfectly
all three velour on one side; minky on the other
I think retail was $24 for three??? but not sure lol
I traded for these and can't remember what the other mama was asking!! All velour/minky
$11ppd all three or
$4ppd each

wee essentials both cotton topped
8" regular/light new! $4.50ppd
8" striped liner brand new $4ppd
Or both for 7.50ppd!
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-789811635.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	138688

Any pics below this are sold :0)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-1638679442.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	138680   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1409559467.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	138681   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2072596034.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	138682   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4131698336.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	138683   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-124323889.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	138684  

Name:	image-2032472706.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	138685   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3184522829.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	138686   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2049729500.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	138687  

Advertisement

Last edited by kentuckymomma; 06-23-2013 at 02:57 AM.
kentuckymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
kentuckymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump took off 4 sold pads!!
kentuckymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #3
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: *TONS* NEW mama cloth all etsy! MANY brands

PMing you.

Last edited by debcita429; 12-20-2012 at 12:52 PM.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:02 AM   #4
bubbasmilkjug
Registered Users

New here so I can't PM yet. If they are still available I'm interested in the Mother Moons and the Talulah Bean.
bubbasmilkjug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:42 AM   #5
mood-swinger23
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm also new here, so still learning my way around. I'm pretty interested in some of the country cloth creations pads (maybe all, but don't think I can afford them all right now ). Hopefully you still have them. Can you possibly PM or email me more information about them? dizziedobsession at gmail dot com?

Wondering about materials and how they work/don't work if you have tried them. (Have you?) They look promising but I'm a newbie, so I"m not sure about them! Also-- what is PPD? (Prepaid something or another? I know it's payment related, just not sure what it stands for.) Are shipping costs included? Or extra? I have no idea what to expect with buying here! *frustrated*

Really, anything more you can tell me would be great! Thanks, and happy holidays!

Last edited by mood-swinger23; 12-24-2012 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Added details, etc.
mood-swinger23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mood-swinger. Hi, I'm the gal who sent you over here. Welcome! Since I know this seller works a nightshift I thought I would at least answer one of your questions while she sleeps, and that is that PPD=paypal dollars . If you are set up on paypal, you can purchase from most sellers here. She's a great seller, and my package from her just arrived minutes ago--on the day I'm getting my flow no less. Merry Christmas to me!! She has been very prompt with noting items as sold, so chances are, everything you are hoping for is still available.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #7
mood-swinger23
Registered Users

My Mood:

I do have a paypal, which is what I used to buy my Etsy splurges!

Unfortunately NOT a Merry Christmas to me...getting mine 2 days earlier! Now all the goodies I ordered I'll have to wait a full 'nother month to try out!

Since it's the holiday I know everyone is busy. Since I still don't have six posts or whatever I still can't PM, so I hope when the OP has a chance to send me off an email when she has some free time! Looks like the other poster before me has some stuff held for her, so I'm going to be as patient as possible until I get confirm an order! Also got a little bit of Christmas money, so may feel less guilty about spending a bit more on things for myself now.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #8
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mood-swinger, sorry about the early period. NONE of your goodies arrived in time?! That's very sad . I'm glad you have some Christmas money for pampering yourself with mama cloth though. It will just be a late Christmas for you.

My period is a little late, and I was hoping to know by now exactly which pad brands I want to keep in what quantities so that I could catch all the Christmas money shoppers, lol. I have a good few lots up, but I will probably be adding about three more pads to it once I figure things out.

That is one of the funny things about cloth pads for me, btw. My periods are both lighter and tending to come late. It's really confusing me regarding what my needs are.... I certainly overbought the super absorbency stuff. I'm hoping to catch a postpartum mama with some of that (I may have even more of it to post in time).

Last edited by debcita429; 12-25-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:05 PM   #9
mood-swinger23
Registered Users

My Mood:

I ordered them at like... midnight Friday evening or something. One seller told me she'd be shipping them out Wednesday, one sent them out Saturday, and the other is a custom order so I'm not sure when that will be sent out. The one from Saturday I was thinking I'd get by Wednesday or Thursday. and I wasn't expecting until Wednesday! So I could have used them! But now I'm stuck with the pitiful 3 I have to get me through this week. I may be able to use the 1 liner before this cycle ends, but that'd be it!

Hopefully you get to figure that out! I don't have a lot to spend since I'm like -60 in the hole from my Etsy purchases that my xmas money should be counting for, but because these are from a seller I ordered from and are really cute, I really want them too! Sad I'll have to wait to use them though

I'm sure there will be plenty of xmas shoppers who would like to grab up some cloth for sale!

Also-- I attempted to report the spam post but am not even sure it went through since I don't have enough posts. Grrrrr forum rules!
Old 12-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #10
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

I reported the spam post, so it will be taken care of .

I have one county cloth that I am eager to try. I wish I had known about her sooner, as I think I might end up preferring her to another brand I just got in larger quantities. She only came on my radar this week (I bought one FSOT from this thread), but I've bought pads directly from another Canadian seller. My experience with shipping from Canada is that it is substantially slower than the U.S.--like another week out from other sellers. It felt like an eternity even though my seller had my custom pads in the mail the next day. So chances are that two days later wouldn't have helped you much with a shipment coming from Canada.

I guess on the positive side, you have no need to feel stressed about getting other orders through quickly b/c it won't make a difference.

I actually had only a few pads on hand for my first cloth period and just washed them constantly. Unfortunately, I already had my whole stash just about on the way and so did not realize that I needed somewhat different sizes, etc. than what I had ordered. If I had waited one more week I would have been properly informed regarding what fit my body, but I had been rushing hoping to have a full stash for my period.... I like having everything neatly tied up, but sometimes it is worth it to wait .

Last edited by debcita429; 12-25-2012 at 03:31 PM.