Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #1
freedance13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yellow Iron GM~Wool~Starbunz COVER~Sbish & Misc FITTEDS~

We have been out of diapers for over 6 months. I was holding on to our stash in case we decided on another blessing but that is not happening right now so, it's time to let these go. I am a bit fuzzy on some of the exact terms because it's been a while since I was using them so, if something doesn't sound right, please ask or correct me. All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted.

ALL ITEMS COME FROM A SMOKE AND PET FREE HOME.

I'D LOVE TO DISCOUNT FOR PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

FITTEDS:

GUC Large Pink Sbish $14 ppd - Snaps and elastics are good. Has some shadow staining on the front of the dipe from playing outside and on small dot on inside soaker. Does not come with the third extra soaker.

GUC Olive Md Sbish $15 ppd. Snaps and elastics are good.
GUC ( I would say VGUC but it has faint staining on the inside of the dipe and on the soaker flaps ( I can't remember the name for them) Cream Md Sbish. $15ppd

GUC Large DORA THE EXPLORER Tykie Diaper $7ppd - This has had lot of love but still has lots of life. Snaps and elastic good. Some light staining on the inside soaker. Outside front is a little dingy and has some light food stains.

GUC (bordering on VGUC) Large MONKEYS Tykie Diapers $8ppd - Snaps and elastics good.
GUC Large BLUE DORA THE EXPLORER Tykie Diapers $7ppd - This has had lot of love too but still have lots left. It has faint staining on the snap in soaker and out material is faded from wash wear.

GUC Large MY LITTLE PONY Tykie Diapers $7ppd - This has had lot of love too but still have lots left. It has faint staining on the snap in soaker and is a little dingy on the outside from dirt play.

VGUC I can't remember who made this but it is approximately a size large. It has a snap in soaker. All snaps and elastics are great! 8 ppd

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Large GUC LITTLE LIONS. This dipe has had lots of love but the elastics are still good. Velcro is not as sticky as it once was but it still functions. 6.50ppd
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

2 GUC Large Domestic Miracles Dipes
Left - Trains $8 ppd- Snaps and elastic good.
Right - Tools $7 ppd- This one is bordering UC. Snaps and elastic good. Outside front is dingy from playing outside. Some very small fabric wearing on the borders.

UC Large OOGA BOOGA Domestic Miracles $7ppd. This dipe has been well loved. Snaps and elastics are still working. It is a little dingy on the outside and the fabric has started to wear around the elastic, almost to the point of creating a few small holes. Same thing has happened on the elastic of the waist but they have created 3 holes. See pic
Rise: 16"

SOLD GUC Jungle outer Green inner Mutts $10 ppd. Snap in soaker has some faint staining. Snaps and elastics good.
SOLD GUC Dino outer Yellow inner Mutts $10ppd. Snap in soaker has some staining. Outer is a bit dingy from outside play. Snaps and elastics good.

VGUC Yellow Iron Goodmama 23ppd - Still very soft. Has some fuzzies on the outer portion form washing.
GUC Robots ( don't know the correct name) Goodmama 19ppd - Still a little soft. Is a little dingy on the outer front from outside play.

POCKETS

4 Large UC Diaper Change 7ppd each or $25ppd for all 4. I would say, NONE OF THESE ARE COMPLETELY WATERPROOF ANYMORE. Snaps and elastics are working on all. I am happy to throw in a random insert from the pic below for an extra $1
Rise on ooga booka & cars is 15 3/4"
Rise on curious george and caterpillar 15 1/4"

GUC Large Purple outer Lt Pink inner Marathon $10ppd. Comes with a md UC swaddlebees insert (has some staining).

WOOL:
We have an awesome sand/dirt pile in our backyard. Unfortunately, it's super fun but not great for keeping wool clean. Most of these have some staining from that. I have not tried anything beyond normal washing in ENI wool wash. I know there are ways out there but, I just haven't taken the time to try them.

SOLD VGUC (other than dirt stains) Lt Blue S/M Luxe Shortie $13 - These are in great condition other than the dirt stains which, there are a lot of.
Inseam 3 1/2"
Front rise: 7"
Back rise: 8 1/2"
Thigh: 12"
Waist (unstretched):12" -Stretches to about 20"
SOLD VGUC (aahh can't remember the name of these! ) Dolphin shorties $12 - Again, in great condition with light staining throughout.
Front rise: 9"
Back rise: 9 1/2"
Thigh: 9"
Waist: 14" (unstretched)

SOLD VGUC Medium Purple/green Wild Child Woolies Interlock Shorties $13 ppd. These are in great condition but have lots of dirt staining.
SOLD GUC Green striped dino tie waist shorties $11ppd. They have one snag in the front and some staining on the back.
Front rise: 9"
Back rise: 9 3/4"
Waist: 18"
Inseam: 2"

SOLD VGUC Jujubean boutique interlock shorties and matching shirt $17 ppd. These are in good condition other than the staining on the shorts. I think we only wore these 2 or 3 times.
Front rise: 7 1/2"
Waist : 12" ( unstretched- will stretch to about 18")
Inseam: 2 1/2"

SOLD GUC Medium blue argyle recycled wool soaker $9ppd. They have a small hole starting at the seam that holds the leg portion to the crotch.
Front rise: 8 1/2"
Back rise: 8 1/2"
Waist: 12" (unstretched but will stretch to about 19"
VGUC Md black striped recycled wool shorties $2 + shipping or .50 + shipping with any other purchase. We only used these once. It seems like they are a little unbalanced from one side to another.
Rise: 19"
Waist: 14"
Inseam: 1 1/2"

SOLD GUC Lt green M/L Luxe Soaker $12ppd. Seems a little dingy from outside play but no major stains
SOLD GUC Lt Lt green (it think) and yellow trim M/L Luxe Soaker 12ppd. Seems a little dingy from outside play and a few small darker spots.
SOLD UC Purple and cream Loveybums Large Soaker $11ppd. This one has a lot of spot staining, especially on the cream waist. The stitch on the back of the waist is coming loose but not undone.
Back rise: 9"
SOLD EUC Blue and grey Rainbow Waters Large soaker $23 ppd. These have 3 small lanolin spot on the crotch area.
Front rise: 8 3/4"
Back rise: 10"
Waist: 13" (unstretched)

[/IMG]

SOLD VGUC Elmo Longies $22 ppd. A few faint dirt stains on the front leg but overall in great condition!
Back rise: 9 1/4"
Inseam: 10 1/2"
GUC WoollyBottoms Medium longies $15ppd. It seems the cuff of one leg is a little stretched on these and they need a shave which I may or may not get to.
Front rise: 7"
Back rise: 7 1/2"
Waist: 12" (fully stretched closer to 20")
Inseam: 8"

EUC Pirate Bootie Long Sleeve Wool Onsie. 19 ppd
38" when measured all the way from back of neck to front.
[IMG][/IMG]

SOLD VGUC (except for staining) Woolly Bottoms Orange and White MD Longies.These are in vguc except my son played in some mud and I just haven't spent the time to get all the stains out. They have been washed in ENI though.13ppd
12"waist
7" Front rise
7 1/2" Back rise
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

FLEECE:

GUC Domestic Miracles "tool" shorties and matching tee $14 ppd. These have an orange food stain on the tool trim of the shorts. I have not tried too hard to remove it. The shirt is in VGUC and is a Garanimals brand size 18 month. The shorties don't have a size but the meaurements are as follows :
Front rise: 8"
Inseam: 5"
Thigh: 12"

COVERS:

EUC White SM Diaperaps cover 7ppd
GUC Blue pul cover ( this one has no tag so I do not know the brand or size but it looks close to a md) 6ppd

BRAND NEW Baby Textiles WHITE NB (6-11 lbs) Cover. 7ppd

VGUC Md Jungle Bumkins cover $8ppd
VGUC Md cover $7ppd

GUC XL Fish Bumkins cover $8ppd

VGUC Large Starbunz CHEETAH Cover $13ppd - Snaps and elastic good. Some fuzzies on the boarder of the cover.

MISC:

GUC Smurf (I think this is called a flat?) This was purely a nostalgic purchase. It was used when I bought it but I never used it since I am a pinning whimp. It measures 14"x12". The smurf part is cracking but the rest of it seems to be in good condition. I am also not too good at know what material things are but this looks like hemp??? 6ppd

Advertisement

Last edited by freedance13; 05-01-2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Added fleece
freedance13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
Workinmmama
Registered Users
seller

Re: ~Wool SHORTIES~Starbunz COVER~Sbish FITTEDS~

I sent you a PM
Workinmmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:58 AM   #3
mama2k&l
Registered Users
seller
seller

Interested in some wool- pming you
mama2k&l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #4
freedance13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 04-14-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
freedance13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~Wool SHORTIES~Starbunz COVER~Sbish & Mutts FITTEDS~

Old 04-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #6
freedance13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~Wool SHORTIES~Starbunz COVER~Sbish & Mutts FITTEDS~

Old 04-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #7
freedance13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: GMs~Wool SHORTIES~Starbunz COVER~Sbish & Mutts FITTEDS~

added GMs and lowered price on pink Sbish
Old 04-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #8
freedance13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 04-18-2012, 08:17 AM   #9
freedance13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Old 04-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #10
carlaross
Registered Users
seller

hey mama ~ can you give me measurements on the Domestic Miracles large and the Diaper Change pockets? Thanks!

Last edited by carlaross; 04-18-2012 at 09:27 AM.
carlaross is offline   Reply With Quote