Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #311
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Holy moly!!! I'm surprised she let you go home! I'd be hanging out at the hospital for fear of delivering in the car! Can't wait to hear how things go!!!

Advertisement

Old 04-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #312
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Preggo Twin Mama Buddy Group!

YAY BROOK!

I hope those babies come SUPER soon for you, with just enough time to get to the hospital and have a wonderful, peaceful, and healthy delivery!! WOOT WOOT!
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:18 PM   #313
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Wow don't sneeze on the way home! Good luck to you and I can't wait to hear your birth story. Sending lots of easy labor vibes.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #314
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thanks ladies! I'm having a home birth, so this is the place to be . My midwife is 5 minutes away, and ready to drop it all and be here along with the other 4 people on the team. Can't wait!
Old 04-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #315
March
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176
Thanks ladies! I'm having a home birth, so this is the place to be . My midwife is 5 minutes away, and ready to drop it all and be here along with the other 4 people on the team. Can't wait!
Beautiful!!! I am so excited for you, Brook!!
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:56 PM   #316
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176 View Post
I am so very excited for you and to be 7 cm along already. Totally beautiful and wonderful.

It will be exciting to see their weights and such.

Many thoughts your way.
Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:16 PM   #317
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176
Oh gotcha!! Yay!!! Hope things go very smoothly for you and you have babies in your arms soon!! Sending lots of easy labor vibes!!!
Old 04-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #318
ilovemygirl
Registered Users

My Mood:

Brook - So exciting! Can't wait to hear your news about the birth!

Kristen - It was great to meet you too. I'm glad I went. You're right that there's a lot of "business" involved but it does seem like a nice group of moms.

AFM - Sorry I have been MIA. It's been a crazy week or two. I ended up in the hospital the other night to rule out preterm labor. Thankfully, it was a false alarm. I'm 33 weeks now. All the aches and pains and lack of sleep is really starting to get unbearable. I can't even imagine making it another six weeks! I've started the weekly non stress tests and of course the babies are still breech.
ilovemygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #319
ilovemygirl
Registered Users

My Mood:

Brook - So exciting! Can't wait to hear your news about the birth!

Kristen - It was great to meet you too. I'm glad I went. You're right that there's a lot of "business" involved but it does seem like a nice group of moms.

AFM - Sorry I have been MIA. It's been a crazy week or two. I ended up in the hospital the other night to rule out preterm labor. Thankfully, it was a false alarm. I'm 33 weeks now. All the aches and pains and lack of sleep is really starting to get unbearable. I can't even imagine making it another six weeks! I've started the weekly non stress tests and of course the babies are still breech.
ilovemygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:45 AM   #320
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

ilovemygirl - I hope those babies flip for you soon!! How exciting you have made it to 33 weeks, I hope they continue to stay inside and bake as long as possible! Or at least another 3-4 weeks! I have heard from SO many mama's the aches, pains, and sleep is the worst once you get to that stage, so I'm already anxious about it.

AFU: Today is my birthday (woot woot) and I have a DR's appointment this morning to hear heartbeats. I have been having a LOT of cramping, to the point that it's more consistent that period cramping, and I had to use a heating pad to calm it down. Hoping they will do an u/s just for peace of mind. I'm still SO nervous about the 3rd sac that they found at 10 weeks, and I had a triplet dream AGAIN last night. It's scaring me, because I don't know if I'd want to know if I had triplets (and Baby C was hiding at 10w u/s). In my dream I had one girl, and two boys. Weird dream.

Anyone else have crazy weird dreams when pregnant? I get them ALL the time, every night! Craziest dreams ever! And ONLY when pregnant!! So I'm hoping I can get to see them today to calm myself. If not, the next ultrasound is only 4-6 weeks away. Since my schedule is every 4 weeks, and I go in again at 18 weeks, I'm really hoping they will do my u/s at 18 weeks

We are 60% positive we want to go Team Green. I really think it would be awesome, but the other side of me agrees with DH and thinks we should find out for peace of mind, and some 'bonding' time since we are so nervous and anxious. Even if we do find out, we will tell family we did NOT find out, and keep it a secret for them. I'm sure I'll cave next month and agree with DH that we should find out. But I only need sleepers now (everything else is already bought by me), and I was going to do gender neutral anyways... we shall see!
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote