Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #401
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:
She will have 5p- we just don't know how severe at this point. Well at this point we don't even know if she will make it because of the poor blood flow from IUGR.

Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #402
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmomma
She will have 5p- we just don't know how severe at this point. Well at this point we don't even know if she will make it because of the poor blood flow from IUGR.
Definitely praying for you and both babies. Are you receiving therapy help to cope with all of this? I just can't imagine how you're feeling. Lots and lots of (((hugs)))
Old 05-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #403
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Preggo Twin Mama Buddy Group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmomma View Post
to you. I've been thinking about you & your LOs these last couple of days & will keep you in my thoughts, hoping for the best outcome for you all.

General question--how frequent were everyone's OB appts? I just did my 10 wk appt, the first w/ the OB practice & mw. She indicated that they'd want to see me every 2 wks starting now. Other than the twin pregnancy, the only real risk factor for me is AMA; I just didn't know if this is normal or them being a bit overzealous.
carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #404
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
General question--how frequent were everyone's OB appts? I just did my 10 wk appt, the first w/ the OB practice & mw. She indicated that they'd want to see me every 2 wks starting now. Other than the twin pregnancy, the only real risk factor for me is AMA; I just didn't know if this is normal or them being a bit overzealous.
Mine are every 4 weeks, the 'normal'. They did do an ultrasound when they couldn't find the second heartbeat with the Doppler at my last appointment, but we found out it's because the twins still have identical matching heartbeats. They don't start doing appointments every 2 weeks until 24-26 weeks I believe. My next appointment is at almost 20 weeks, and then not again until 24, so not until after that I believe. And 24 is when I think they will schedule the growth scan, not sure. Still just doing every 4 weeks.
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #405
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38

to you. I've been thinking about you & your LOs these last couple of days & will keep you in my thoughts, hoping for the best outcome for you all.

I'm 24wks tomorrow and my appointments are every two weeks until 30-32wks when ill start weekly growth scans and NSTs. After about 18wks they wanted to see me every 2-3wks.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #406
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Carrie, mine are every 4 weeks until 24 weeks. Then we do 26, 28,20,32, then weekly thereafter. One additional factor in addition to AMA for you (I am right there with ya sista) is if this is your first pregnancy, they may be extra cautious since they have no experience with how your body adapts to pregnancy and delivery. My OB indicated that without my track record with pg and delivery, I would have to be seen more frequently.
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
GEMQEMCABOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #407
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Mine have varied, I've had several 2 weeks apart, one or two that were 3 weeks. I think it's up to the provider. Mine are definitely every 2 weeks now since I just switched OBs and I'm 26 weeks along.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #408
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEMQEMCABOOSE
Carrie, mine are every 4 weeks until 24 weeks. Then we do 26, 28,20,32, then weekly thereafter. One additional factor in addition to AMA for you (I am right there with ya sista) is if this is your first pregnancy, they may be extra cautious since they have no experience with how your body adapts to pregnancy and delivery. My OB indicated that without my track record with pg and delivery, I would have to be seen more frequently.
Hey mama, did you find out what you're having yet?? Been thinking about you!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #409
kricket24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
FYI - for anyone I don't have stats for on the first page that would like to be added, please feel free to post your info and I'll add you!

Also, if there are updates to your existing info, let me know! I don't know about you all, but it has helped to have a reference when we're chatting so I know where everyone is in their pregnancy or PP, first names, twin genders, etc!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #410
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks Kristen...sometimes I'm a little awkward when I enter a room or a group

Carrie, aka: Carriek38
EDD: 12/03/2013
Expecting Fraternal Twins, Genders TBD
Lives in New York
carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote