Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
IloveDoris89
Registered Users
seller

IHA: Girl clothes; boy2t, Dvds, Baltic Amber ISO: Dipes!

Specifically looking for BG, and EUC/GUC SNICKEL FRITZ I am open to soakers and WAHM fitteds and hybrids. I am new to cloth diapering so I am trying to build my stash on a budget and try new things. I am looking for size medium and up or one size. I am also looking for snappis and wetbags.

What I have are DVDS

A polished honey baltic amber necklace, never used, modeling it is my daughter. Also fits my 4 year old snuggly. GONE

I have 2 12mos jackets, small stain will send pic if interested.

I also have a bunch of really cute girl clothes from 2t to 3t I will take pictures of these upon request as there are alot of them. Here are some samples of what I have. Send the size you are looking for and I will pull out and take pictures Heart shorts are gone

I also have a bag of girl shoes

Boy clothes 2t Thomas is just a pj shirt and the overalls are corduroy with cotton on the inside, very thick. also have alot of 24 mos will send pic upon request

I would really like to trade for enough to stuff a priority box and get me a handleful of dipes. But if you really only want one thing depending on the price to ship it I can see if I can swing it.

Also interested in trying longies? Not sure if I understand the whole wool thing but its cold up here in Maine so I think longies at night would help with warmth and leaks...who knows!

Really want those Snickelfritz you got! And covers. Really open to anything, would prefer girly but GN is fine too! Unless its super cool like batman or pacman or mator!

Advertisement

Last edited by IloveDoris89; 12-21-2012 at 10:36 AM.
IloveDoris89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:38 AM   #2
IloveDoris89
Registered Users
seller

Re: IHA: Girl clothes; boy2t, Dvds, Baltic Amber ISO: Dipes!

BUMP
IloveDoris89 is offline   Reply With Quote