Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #11
My Mood:
Re: Crockpot idea for a crowd

There is a pizza dip recipe that kids scarf down. If you can borrow a small crockpot. Kids were scraping the bottom of my pot with bread last time. They loved it.

Here to help if I can.
Shameless referral links: Soft Star shoes are awesome. Buy them here. PM me your email for 15% of your first Boden purchase.I use Republic Wireless and I will gladly answer any questions.
Agla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:01 PM   #12
Registered Users
I make the absolute best meatballs in the crockpot! I can't remember where I got the recipe but I think its an old one.

Add one bottle of chili sauce and one cup of grape jelly as well as the meat balls. Cook on low for 5 or 6 hours. I serve mine with rice. It sounds gross but they are the yummiest meatballs ever!
Megan wife of my soldier Steve, mama to my beautiful girls Rowan (11/07) and Linden (03/10)!
megenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #13
Registered Users
Originally Posted by kimb96
I do barbeque chicken a lot for potlucks. Super easy! Just put a bunch of boneless chicken breasts in the crockpot with a bottle of bbq sauce. Cook on high for 4 hours. Then shred the chicken with a couple of forks, add more bbq sauce if you need to and serve on buns.
Ended up making this and it was delicious! Even had leftovers that we used for a mid-week dinner!
[SIZE="3"]Married to Mike~ Proud mama to Mackenzie (13), Madelynn (9) ,Marleigh (25months), and Noah (11months) We are a family
nursemama23 is offline   Reply With Quote