Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #111
doodlebug0718
Registered Users

Re: New & Used DSQ Indian Prefolds (OsoCozy) & Bummis Organics UPDATED 3/18

I am interested in 1 doz. used organic infant and 2 regular Indian to try. Oh, and a snappy Zip 55313. Let me know, thanks!

Advertisement

doodlebug0718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #112
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug0718 View Post
I am interested in 1 doz. used organic infant and 2 regular Indian to try. Oh, and a snappy Zip 55313. Let me know, thanks!
Hello and thank you so mug for the interest!

The shipping, with delivery confirmation, to your zip code would be $8.35. So your total, for 12 USED organic infants, 2 LIKE NEW regular Indians and a size 1 Snappi, would be $34.20. (If you need a size 2 Snappi instead of a size 1 just add a $1 to the total!).

If you are interested, please send Paypal payment to: catmaas@yahoo.com

Your items will ship within 5-7 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped, along with your delivery confirmation number so you can track it (I love tracking my packages!!!).

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with the purchase.

Thanks Again!

Cat

[I]see all my FSOT posts: prefolds, diaper covers, wetbags, boy lots newborn & 3 month, Newborn Contours
cat2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #113
MamaSzrama
Registered Users

Hi!

I'm interested in 3 each of the "Like New" Regular (15-30lbs, 4x6x4, peroxide whitened) DSQ indian prefolds & the Bummis Organics "Like New" Infants (7-15lbs, 4x8x4, natural color).

So 6 prefolds. My zip is 29615.

--Christina
MamaSzrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #114
MamaSzrama
Registered Users

Can I get a shipping quote for 6 each of the DSQ indian prefold Regulars & 6 of the Bummis Organics Infants to 29615? Thanks!
Old 03-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #115
nlowe
Registered Users
seller

I'm curious...it looks like the Bummis regulars are larger than the Indian ones, but the Bummis say up to 15lbs and the Indian prefolds up to 30lbs. I am new to prefolds...can you explain? Thank you!
nlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #116
doodlebug0718
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat2006 View Post
Hello and thank you so mug for the interest!

The shipping, with delivery confirmation, to your zip code would be $8.35. So your total, for 12 USED organic infants, 2 LIKE NEW regular Indians and a size 1 Snappi, would be $34.20. (If you need a size 2 Snappi instead of a size 1 just add a $1 to the total!).

Your items will ship within 5-7 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped, along with your delivery confirmation number so you can track it (I love tracking my packages!!!).

Thanks Again!

Cat
Paypal payment sent!
doodlebug0718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #117
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSzrama View Post
Hi!

I'm interested in 3 each of the "Like New" Regular (15-30lbs, 4x6x4, peroxide whitened) DSQ indian prefolds & the Bummis Organics "Like New" Infants (7-15lbs, 4x8x4, natural color).

So 6 prefolds. My zip is 29615.

--Christina
Hello and thank you so much for the interest!

The shipping, with delivery confirmation, to your zip code would be $5.75. So your total, for 3 LIKE NEW organic infants, and 3 LIKE NEW regular Indians, would be $14.90. Unfortunately, the initial shipping charge is always the highest .

Your items will ship within 5-7 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped.

Thanks Again!

Cat

[I]see all my FSOT posts: prefolds, diaper covers, wetbags, boy lots newborn & 3 month, Newborn Contours
Old 03-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #118
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlowe View Post
I'm curious...it looks like the Bummis regulars are larger than the Indian ones, but the Bummis say up to 15lbs and the Indian prefolds up to 30lbs. I am new to prefolds...can you explain? Thank you!
Hi! Sorry for the confusion. If you are asking about the 4x6x4 vs. the 4x8x4, that is the layering of the diaper, not the measurements. Prefolds are divided into 3 sections, the 2 outside sections have 4 layers of cotton in them, the middle has either 6 or 8 layers, with the thought being, more layers, more absorbency .

Old 03-20-2013, 12:35 PM   #119
MamaSzrama
Registered Users

Ok I changed my mind... for now

Last edited by MamaSzrama; 03-20-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #120
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump