Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #21
danilouwho
Registered Users
seller

Hi, just checking on condition/total. We get paid tomorrow so would live to get the asap.

Advertisement

danilouwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #22
danilouwho
Registered Users
seller

Would *love to get *them - sorry!
danilouwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:53 AM   #23
gabrielandstacey07
Registered Users

Re: New & Used DSQ Indian Prefolds (OsoCozy) & Bummis Organics - UPDATED 1/7

Which would you consider to be more absorbent, the Indian prefolds or the Bummi organics? How much would you charge to ship 1 dozen used organic bummis & a dozen Indian prefolds to 33801?
Is there any discount for ordering several dozen?
gabrielandstacey07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #24
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilouwho View Post
Hi, just checking on condition/total. We get paid tomorrow so would live to get the asap.
Hi! So sorry, busy week! I have 11 "like new" ($1) infants and 2 "used" ($0.75) infants.

The total, for the 12 "like new" regulars, 12 "used" regulars, 11 "like new" infants and 2 "used" infants, with shipping and delivery confirmation, would be
$54.25.

If you are interested, please send PayPal payment to: catmaas@yahoo.com.

Your items will ship within 5-7 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped, along with your delivery confirmation number so you can track it (I love tracking my packages!!!).

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with the purchase.

Thanks Again!

Cat

[I]see all my FSOT posts: prefolds, diaper covers, wetbags, boy lots newborn & 3 month, Newborn Contours
cat2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #25
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielandstacey07 View Post
Which would you consider to be more absorbent, the Indian prefolds or the Bummi organics? How much would you charge to ship 1 dozen used organic bummis & a dozen Indian prefolds to 33801?
Is there any discount for ordering several dozen?
Hello and thank you so much for the interest! The organic ones are definitely more absorbent. They have 2 extra middle layers.

The shipping for 12 Bummis used regulars and 12 used Indian regulars would be $8.00.

The discount for buying larger amounts would be in the shipping. The more you ship, the less expensive it gets, since it's the original shipping charge that is the highest. I have done some discounts for mamas that ordered 5 dozen or more, but these diapers are pretty discounted as it is.

Thanks Again! Let me know if you are interested

[I]see all my FSOT posts: prefolds, diaper covers, wetbags, boy lots newborn & 3 month, Newborn Contours
Old 01-12-2013, 09:17 AM   #26
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump

Old 01-13-2013, 11:54 AM   #27
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump

Old 01-13-2013, 11:34 PM   #28
gabrielandstacey07
Registered Users

Changed my mind - Final price for 20 used organic prefolds & 1 used regular indian prefold with shipping to 33801?
My paypal address is gabrielandstacey@gmail.com
gabrielandstacey07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #29
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Changed my mind - Final price for 20 used organic prefolds & 1 used regular indian prefold with shipping to 33801?
Hi! I can keep the shipping price the same ($8.00). The organics are heavier and bulkier, but I think I can make it work.

So your total, with shipping and delivery confirmation, for 20 USED regular organics and 1 USED Indian prefold, would be $44.00.

If you are interested, please send PayPal payment to: catmaas@yahoo.com.

Your items will ship within 5-7 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped, along with your delivery confirmation number so you can track it (I love tracking my packages!!!).

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with the purchase.

Thanks Again!

Cat

Old 01-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #30
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Got it! Thank you so much

I'll let you know as soon as I ship them!