Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
clothdiapercrunchy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
The nesting has ensued. Sighhhh

Im a machine and a nut. Lord Jesus help me.

Today I cleaned up, went through the girls closets and put away their new spring stuff, cleaned out shoe bins, cleaned under my bed, did normal tidying, family cloth laundry, on second load of household laundry, sorted the babies clothes and took an inventory because that seemed necessary lol, filled 3 bags of clothes that were extra for my sister in law, put all but 1 winter coat for each person away, sorted and cleaned the linen bin, swept and reorganized the play room, put away smaller clothes that don't work for DD2 but will eventually work for Lucianna. I'm a mad woman...

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #2
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lol I'm actually bored when there is nothing more to clean. Not like me at all.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #3
Leiiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
You're not alone!

I am so terrible, I keep embarking on nesting projects that are SO unnecessary. DH has to intervene and redirect me to useful projects! For example, I was about to go through the storage closet (where everything is hidden and out of the way) for a big donation purge, instead of folding the mountain of laundry or organizing the crazy pantry. I started frantically sewing cloth wipes despite having plenty on hand, re-washed all the NB through 6m clothes in a "better" detergent and hung them neatly by size...

(He got me in time on the pantry project, we got rid of 4 garbage bags full of old food, kitchen gadgets, and other junk)
Old 03-29-2013, 09:19 PM   #4
MommaLEB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The nesting has ensued. Sighhhh

If any of you would like my address, feel free to PM me. No nesting here, but it's desperately needed!

MommaLEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
clothdiapercrunchy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hehehe. I had to purge some baby clothes. I just HAD TO. I did. I just painted her nursery letters (started them) about to crochet a few more mini owls for her mobile, rewash and reorganize the diaper stash and reorganize her dresser. I really want to paint our bedroom. My husband might kill me. LOL
Old 03-31-2013, 09:46 AM   #6
jmartin0924
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiiki View Post
You're not alone!

I am so terrible, I keep embarking on nesting projects that are SO unnecessary. DH has to intervene and redirect me to useful projects! For example, I was about to go through the storage closet (where everything is hidden and out of the way) for a big donation purge, instead of folding the mountain of laundry or organizing the crazy pantry. I started frantically sewing cloth wipes despite having plenty on hand, re-washed all the NB through 6m clothes in a "better" detergent and hung them neatly by size...

(He got me in time on the pantry project, we got rid of 4 garbage bags full of old food, kitchen gadgets, and other junk)

I'm the same way! I think no matter how much you're nesting - folding laundry is just NEVER appealing. Unless, of course, it's folding those cute little baby clothes
jmartin0924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #7
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:

LOL oddly I'm nesting too... omg I have lists. I have chore charts, this is so not me. I can't do much at once but I am driving myself nuts.
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote