Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #631
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Jimmie I have not been a size 16 in 6 years! So I have no jeans lol to figure.

Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 09:07 AM   #632
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
I just donated all my other sizes or I would have sent you the 16s I had. I only had 2 pair from after Quinn. I love freecycle here. I can always find someone like me who needs something.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #633
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old - Mamatoclaire: starting: 175, goal:140, current: 146.4 -28.6

New - Mamatoclaire: starting: 175, goal:140, current: 144 -31

I juiced for breakfast all but one day this week, and it makes a huge difference! I feel awesome meeting my first goal of 30 lbs. I originally set it hoping to make it by my birthday--in April! I'm stoked to be 3 months ahead of schedule.

Now I'm trying for 140, and then I'll start upping my calories until I'm maintaining. We are going to start TTC next month, and with DD I was so sick I lost 15 lbs in 2 months. I don't want to drop to an unhealthy weight, so I will try to maintain at 140.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:22 AM   #634
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire
Old - Mamatoclaire: starting: 175, goal:140, current: 146.4 -28.6

New - Mamatoclaire: starting: 175, goal:140, current: 144 -31

I juiced for breakfast all but one day this week, and it makes a huge difference! I feel awesome meeting my first goal of 30 lbs. I originally set it hoping to make it by my birthday--in April! I'm stoked to be 3 months ahead of schedule.

Now I'm trying for 140, and then I'll start upping my calories until I'm maintaining. We are going to start TTC next month, and with DD I was so sick I lost 15 lbs in 2 months. I don't want to drop to an unhealthy weight, so I will try to maintain at 140.
Yay!!! That's great
Old 01-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #635
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numommy View Post
Anyone heard of the JUDDD diet? Johnsons up day down day diet? You get less than 500 calories one day and then eat normal the next. Women over on low carb friends have lost hundreds doing it.
I am trying it... Sort of...
I have not heard of JUDDD specifically but I do think calorie cycling is good for you. I don't think I would go to the extreme of eating fewer than 500 calories per day (you HCG ladies are an exemption--wow!), though. But for instance, if your goal is to eat 1,500 calories per day, you should think of it in terms of 10,500 calories per week. One day you might eat 1,200 calories, the next day 1,800 calories. It's supposed to trick your body's metabolism rate to avoid plateaus.

Quote:
I've actually had a water bottle come up as Cheetos before
That is hilarious.

I just had an awesome workout. My trainer guy came up to me and started switching my weights out for heavier ones. When I realized what he was doing, I clung onto it for dear life. He was prying it out of my hands. He said he knew my strength. It's a love/hate thing.

I've stayed under on calories every day this week, so I am going to enjoy myself (not overindulge!) this weekend. I'm down .6 pounds from last week, so 1.6 pounds total. In 2 weeks. :/

Psychomom~Goal: 40 lbs Lost: 0.6 lb Total: 1.6 lbs
Old 01-18-2013, 09:33 AM   #636
addiecakes
Registered Users
seller

[QUOTE

QUOTE]

This is awesome! You are doing so well! Very inspiring! Congrats on TTC - I lost with dd too - those first few months are a killer I LOVED being pg after about week 14 though!
addiecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #637
addiecakes
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
YAY!! you are really doing awesome - there is just something about fitting into new pants!
addiecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #638
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

I don't have scale access to weigh in BUT I am really proud of my week. I've logged all of my food, consistently stayed within my calorie goals, worked out every day, I completed my first week 3 couch to 5k workout (further than I have ever made it lol) and my jeans for very comfortably last night when I went out for ladies night. We went to a buffet which was delicious and I managed to stick to reasonable portions and only one helping to stay on track. I am getting a nice little tan from all the time outside and I got several compliments on how healthy I look compared to a month ago.

I am also noticing my stress level is way down compared to a month ago. That is helping my marriage a lot when I am not a stressed out zombie with an attitude problem lol. I am really proud of myself! I love having this thread to celebrate our lifestyle changes with you ladies! This is not easy, and most of my IRL friends aren't into this with me so THANK YOU ALL!
Old 01-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #639
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom
I have not heard of JUDDD specifically but I do think calorie cycling is good for you. I don't think I would go to the extreme of eating fewer than 500 calories per day (you HCG ladies are an exemption--wow!), though. But for instance, if your goal is to eat 1,500 calories per day, you should think of it in terms of 10,500 calories per week. One day you might eat 1,200 calories, the next day 1,800 calories. It's supposed to trick your body's metabolism rate to avoid plateaus.

That is hilarious.

I just had an awesome workout. My trainer guy came up to me and started switching my weights out for heavier ones. When I realized what he was doing, I clung onto it for dear life. He was prying it out of my hands. He said he knew my strength. It's a love/hate thing.

I've stayed under on calories every day this week, so I am going to enjoy myself (not overindulge!) this weekend. I'm down .6 pounds from last week, so 1.6 pounds total. In 2 weeks. :/

Psychomom~Goal: 40 lbs Lost: 0.6 lb Total: 1.6 lbs
Need the heavy weights girly! That's awesome. What were you doing?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #640
jessnic
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes
19.3 lbs gone in 19 days! 96 lbs to go
How do you feel when you are doing the hcg/500 calorie plan? Can you still exercise? Are you fatigued? I am super curious??