Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2013, 09:53 AM   #721
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnic View Post
It was so great to meet you! We will hang out soon.

So hubby was home yesterday and we felt like being naughty. So we got Taco Bell. I stayed within my calorie budget and still freaking gained weight. I can not seem to get the scale moving this month. The tape measure shows no inches lost but at least my clothes fit better. If I could just get back to 160 I know the motivation to keep running and doing bootcamp would be firmly there. Bootcamp weigh is on Tuesday or Thursday. I will see what it reveals.
Must have been the taco shells.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #722
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Alex woke up hourly last night. Idk what it is. I think he's getting molars and i actually gave him motrin. Nope. I gave him gas drops too because he geta gassy and cries. Nope . Idk what it is and im about to frickin loose it.

On a fun note, i went to BRU yest and got a jogging stroller. I got the BRU brand one cause it was the only one they had with an adjustable handle and I'm short. Geez, joggers are tall!! I'm excited to try it, hopefully i get a chance to run today.

I think i suck at this weight loss thing. I've been eating clean and working out, averaging about 1200 cals a day. I stay at 143-144 lbs. I can't seem to break it. Idk why

One more thing. Dh went to play paintball yesterday. He came home for a few minutes and had to go to work to finish paperwork. He got home about 6 with dinner, ate with us, then proceeded to talk to his friend (who he saw all day) on the phone. After that he watched paintball vids on YouTube. Wft? Pay attention to your kids!i had to ask him to help me get them ready for bed. Needless to say, i was a little pissed at him last night
Old 01-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #723
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

still down 2lbs for 3 days now. woohoo!! funny thing is I am not even craving carbs! I just want foods with a lot of water in them.... and some meat.

funny how we get so excited over 2 lbs but its a start!
i have a sick kiddo too so no workout for me today at the gym. tomorrow I hope
Old 01-21-2013, 11:49 AM   #724
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
Alex woke up hourly last night. Idk what it is. I think he's getting molars and i actually gave him motrin. Nope. I gave him gas drops too because he geta gassy and cries. Nope . Idk what it is and im about to frickin loose it.

On a fun note, i went to BRU yest and got a jogging stroller. I got the BRU brand one cause it was the only one they had with an adjustable handle and I'm short. Geez, joggers are tall!! I'm excited to try it, hopefully i get a chance to run today.

I think i suck at this weight loss thing. I've been eating clean and working out, averaging about 1200 cals a day. I stay at 143-144 lbs. I can't seem to break it. Idk why

One more thing. Dh went to play paintball yesterday. He came home for a few minutes and had to go to work to finish paperwork. He got home about 6 with dinner, ate with us, then proceeded to talk to his friend (who he saw all day) on the phone. After that he watched paintball vids on YouTube. Wft? Pay attention to your kids!i had to ask him to help me get them ready for bed. Needless to say, i was a little pissed at him last night
Sorry about your son and that your husband was being dumb. But congrats on your jogging stroller! I really want one. I hope I can get one from the BRU trade-in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
still down 2lbs for 3 days now. woohoo!! funny thing is I am not even craving carbs! I just want foods with a lot of water in them.... and some meat.

funny how we get so excited over 2 lbs but its a start!
i have a sick kiddo too so no workout for me today at the gym. tomorrow I hope
Two pounds is super exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Last edited by mamatoclaire; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM.
mamatoclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #725
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
Enell. I used to buy seconds on Ebay...two for the price of 1.

I DROPPED MY PHONE IN THE TOILET AT WORK!!!! So if I can't log calories, it doesn't count, right?
hope the rice works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15 View Post
Down 1 more pound this morning 180.4 ...was totally expecting a gain with af here ,so I was really shocked ! Maybe it was the 45 minutes of fst walking /jogging yesterdy Got to fit something in today probably Jillians"no more trouble zones" , tomorrow we are going to Sacramento/Roseville (45 minute drive) to go thrift store shopping all Goodwill's are 50% off we only have 1 locally and there is alot more down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
OP updated. I kind of forgot yesterday. It was a lazy day. I didn't even work out. I took a short nap instead. I do not feel bad at all.

I did meet Jessnic yesterday. so that was awesome!
Its always fun to meet another ds mom, isnt it?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender dragonfly View Post

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #726
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I went grocery shopping and bought both the walden farms zero cal ceasar and maple grove 10 cal ceasar. I really like the maple grove for salads! The walden farms would make a good marinade for chicken, imo.

What do you all do to get more veggies into your kids? My kuds will eat quite a bit of veggies, but really onlu a handful of types...broccolli, green beans, carrots and celery, parsnips. They eat spinach and kale if its raw.

Any suggestions in getting them to expand their veg horizons?

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #727
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Had taco bell for lunch because well, no matter how hard I try to eat well, apparently I still don't lose
Old 01-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #728
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Had taco bell for lunch because well, no matter how hard I try to eat well, apparently I still don't lose
Sorry mama I hope you can find what will work for you!! Don't give up!

Old 01-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #729
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post
Sorry mama I hope you can find what will work for you!! Don't give up!

Thanks. Not giving up yet, but it really sucks. I do manage to lose when I eat absolutely no carbs but it's just not sustainable for me. I can manage to eat clean but the weight isn't budging.
Maybe I need to eat more? I'm netting about 1200 lately. All the "eat more to lose" threads on MFP says I should be. Maybe I should try it.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #730
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Thanks. Not giving up yet, but it really sucks. I do manage to lose when I eat absolutely no carbs but it's just not sustainable for me. I can manage to eat clean but the weight isn't budging.
Maybe I need to eat more? I'm netting about 1200 lately. All the "eat more to lose" threads on MFP says I should be. Maybe I should try it.
Maybe look into juddd diet?
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote