Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2013, 08:09 AM   #741
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

No salty food for me today. I need to be good.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:30 AM   #742
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Today us a new day. Unfortunately I'm probably eating out for lunch since we're finally having my uncles funeral today and my gma wants to go eat after. Last time i spoke with her she didnt know where yet
Old 01-22-2013, 09:30 AM   #743
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
I'm behind on this thread but I just wanna say--MY TOILET WATER LOGGED IPHONE5 IS WORKING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by remindmeagain View Post
I honestly believe that 1200 is too low for almost everybody. I would maybe increase both your activity level (maybe more workouts, or higher intensity with some weight lifting) and your caloric intake. And you definitely need to lock that front wheel! It's much easier to run with if it's static. Not as easy as running alone, mind you, but easier. Good luck!
I agree. I almost fell off my chair when MFP suggested I eat 1200 calories per day. I am 209lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
THe Walden Farms is so tasty! I cannot get my get my kids to eat veggies. Some times the 3 yr old will eat raw carrots and broccoli with dip if we are eating it.
I thought the walden farms was too sweet for a salad dressing, and IMO it doesnt taste like ceasar. It is good though. Im such a picky eater. and all diet foods taste "off" to me.

Im really struggling with weather I should even be eating them. I really believe in the paleo diet, but I want to loose weight which is prompting me to bu y the "diet" foods, to save on some calories....but I cant decide if its worth it, lol!

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #744
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I loved the sweeter taste it had...LOL! I love their blue cheese dressing too. I love how they save calories for elsewhere.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:39 AM   #745
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I already suck. I ate chips and dip. I knew better, but could not make anything else with cling on baby on me. I need to drink so much water today!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #746
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC
I thought the walden farms was too sweet for a salad dressing, and IMO it doesnt taste like ceasar. It is good though. Im such a picky eater. and all diet foods taste "off" to me.

Im really struggling with weather I should even be eating them. I really believe in the paleo diet, but I want to loose weight which is prompting me to bu y the "diet" foods, to save on some calories....but I cant decide if its worth it, lol!
I don't believe in diet foods. IMO real food is the healthiest, so I try to avoid processed/packaged food. (Try being the operative word, lol)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #747
BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post
I don't believe in diet foods. IMO real food is the healthiest, so I try to avoid processed/packaged food. (Try being the operative word, lol)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I know. Truely in my gut I know its better. But eating real foods didnt help me lose weight (1lb over 18 months of being 90% paleo)...and its so tempting to grab the calorie free junk to see if it helps me shed some weight.

I wish I could just be happy with how I look. Im completely healthy (just had a full work up a few months go). I have good endurance (I can run a couple miles at a time), im physically strong...hell I can bench 110lbs and leg press the stack easily.

But im vain, lol.

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #748
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminajd View Post
Hi ladies, can I join your group?
Welcome !

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
Today us a new day. Unfortunately I'm probably eating out for lunch since we're finally having my uncles funeral today and my gma wants to go eat after. Last time i spoke with her she didnt know where yet
Sorry about your uncle You can make healthy chioces eating out just do a salad and half sandwhich with no mayo etc. . We ate out yesterday and I so should have pick better choices we ate more thn normal but left still feeling hunger must have been all the empty calories we ate .

Quote:
I already suck. I ate chips and dip. I knew better, but could not make anything else with cling on baby on me. I need to drink so much water today!
Lots o water and no more cheating Hope your little one feels better soon !
Old 01-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #749
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

No more cheating today and salad for dinner! I am sucking back water.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #750
d_arnold
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Mmmm, chips and dip. Haha I'm an enabler! Chips and dip are one of my weaknesses though.

I'm trying to fight off the urge to gorge on junk food. For some reason I'm just feeling really "snacky" today.
Wife of 6 years to DH, Momma to DD (3), and expecting Baby Girl #2 in May 2015
d_arnold is offline   Reply With Quote