Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #781
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto3sweeties
I'd love to join you ladies. I've put on about 20 lbs since I hurt my back and have been unable to run every day like I used to. I haven't been eating right the past few months either. I'm 5'10", and my current and starting weight is 201. My goal weight is 165. Look forward to chatting!
Yay!! Welcome you can totally do this. I lost 42lbs from walking and eating right before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom
I ran today! We had a choice today to run 3 miles, 2 miles, 1.5 miles, or do 75 burpee jumping pullups. I have plantar fasciitis so while running is painful for my feet, there was no way I was doing even 1 burpee jumping pullup. I decided to run 1.5 miles, but the 2 mile group encouraged me to go with them. I actually ran a little bit more because I had to pee in the middle of my run so I ran to a nearby gas station and finished in 20:13. Felt SO good!
Yay way to go!

Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 03:52 PM   #782
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I'd love to join you ladies. I've put on about 20 lbs since I hurt my back and have been unable to run every day like I used to. I haven't been eating right the past few months either. I'm 5'10", and my current and starting weight is 201. My goal weight is 165. Look forward to chatting!
Welcome! I've lost 31 lbs without exercising. Just watch what you eat and drink lots of water!

Quote:
I ran today! We had a choice today to run 3 miles, 2 miles, 1.5 miles, or do 75 burpee jumping pullups. I have plantar fasciitis so while running is painful for my feet, there was no way I was doing even 1 burpee jumping pullup. I decided to run 1.5 miles, but the 2 mile group encouraged me to go with them. I actually ran a little bit more because I had to pee in the middle of my run so I ran to a nearby gas station and finished in 20:13. Felt SO good!
That's great! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #783
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Welcome!
Quote:
Great job! I hate burpees too.

I ran today and used new shoes. Awesome.
Someone tell me not to eat bread. Gah! Luckily it wasnt on an empty stomach so i feel ok (no nausea or anything) but i tend to get heavier after. I just love sandwiches
Old 01-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #784
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
For lunch today I had a chicken salad sandwich made with avocado instead of mayo, it was delicious!!

Old 01-23-2013, 07:19 PM   #785
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post
For lunch today I had a chicken salad sandwich made with avocado instead of mayo, it was delicious!!

that sounds absolutely yummy. I've been craving avocado lately. I will have to buy some
Old 01-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #786
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Found a pair of Brooks atthe thrift store today for $9 ! The look brand new a little dirt on the bottom but no wear marks at all. I was joking and told SO they must have bought them last year for ew Years Res. ran once then put them in the closet and then this year cleaned out their closet for New Years Res. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Well...we are all officially sick. The baby is right miserable. I am back down to 132.9. I have to make a doctor's appointment for the baby. He is totally not himself.
Hope youall are feeling better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC View Post

I have really upped my exercise this week and its already showing! I went from doing a few minutes here an there at home to. 2.5 classes this week (1.5 zumba - I got called out because ydd was crying in the day care) and 1 step aerobics. Plus I did 2.5 miles on the elliptical (slow jog) one day and 2 miles a different day. I also did weights 3xs. I'm down over a lb! Yay!

I have been pretty good at logging calories.....most days, lol!

Question....when you exercise and get etra caloris from it, do you eat those calories? Just curious. I try not too, but will dip into them for a snack if I'm REALLY hungry.
Great job ! I eat some of them sometimes depends if I a hungry or not . But usually have some left over .

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminajd View Post
Good for you! I also have been for 1 1/2 weeks and am feeling great.
I joined MFP out of curiosity to see what my calories should be. 1350. Um, no way. I am currently eating 1700 and am slowly losing and managing to stay on the wagon. If I only ate 1350 I would give up and binge after 2 hours. I dont know how you ladies eat so few calories!
If you choose wisely it really is enough if you like you can check out my food diary on MFP for ideas . But if its too low raise it some tere isn't nothing in stone says you HAVE to eat 1200 calories and actualy that is the very minimum that should be eaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Thanks everyone. Brought the baby into the pedi. His ears are clear, but his throat is red. Motrin/Tylanol every 6 hours alternating. I am even going to bring it upstairs to bed tonight predrawn out. He cries once it has worn off.
You can try collidial silver we use it for sore throats and find it works great and usually gone within a day if not hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto3sweeties View Post
Welcome !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom View Post
I would have ran too! great job !

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
I ran today and used new shoes. Awesome.
Someone tell me not to eat bread. Gah! Luckily it wasnt on an empty stomach so i feel ok (no nausea or anything) but i tend to get heavier after. I just love sandwiches
Great job and NO BREAD!!!! Use lettuce instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post

sounds yummy will have to try it thanks !

Last edited by rebeccalynne15; 01-23-2013 at 09:25 PM.
rebeccalynne15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #787
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think I figured out the perfect workout schedule:
MOnday-long run (DH home and we usually run errands)
Tues/Thurs-biceps, back, legs. Short run
Wed/Fri-Triceps, chest, shoulders. Long run
Saturday- Butt bible (found it on YouTube) and some ab work

The reason? I was lifting Tu, Th, Sa (full body) and running M, W, F. Turns out since the kids are home Saturday and I don't usually work, I'm just lazy. I dont feel like busting out my dumbbells. So this way, I hit each muscle group 2x a week and still get to run. I'm going to try it for a little and see how it goes.

I'm also eating a little more since I'm upping the running.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:14 AM   #788
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
I think I figured out the perfect workout schedule:
MOnday-long run (DH home and we usually run errands)
Tues/Thurs-biceps, back, legs. Short run
Wed/Fri-Triceps, chest, shoulders. Long run
Saturday- Butt bible (found it on YouTube) and some ab work

The reason? I was lifting Tu, Th, Sa (full body) and running M, W, F. Turns out since the kids are home Saturday and I don't usually work, I'm just lazy. I dont feel like busting out my dumbbells. So this way, I hit each muscle group 2x a week and still get to run. I'm going to try it for a little and see how it goes.

I'm also eating a little more since I'm upping the running.
That's. great schedule. I don't workout on the weekends for the same reason. We made the weekends family time and that way I don't stress. I do as much as I can over the week.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:02 AM   #789
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I did not get a weigh in today. I am still sick and so is just about everyone else. The baby is the worst of the kiddos. DH is sicker than I am. I am on Zinc and echniachia every couple of hours. I am hoping it will help kick this cold out and not have it last as long. I heard it can be weeks.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:40 AM   #790
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Forcing another rest day. My back/arm still hurt and I gained .8lbs from last week. Now granted that was over AF but I still want it off by tomorrow. I'll take a maintain over AF rather then a gain.