Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #11
MellieEwing
Registered Users

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread- January

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbz2002 View Post
Code out on blog
Thanks! For anyone else it is good until 5:00pm PST and it is worth 13sb.

I don't think I have goals for swagbucks right now, maybe I will change my mind mid-year. But for now, I would really like to just redeem for either PayPal, Walmart or Amazon for this year. I made goal all month last month, so I will probably try to make goal all month this month as well.

Advertisement

MellieEwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #12
nevsmom06
Registered Users
seller

Hi everyone! (And Emily and Heather especially!!) new to doing swagbucks, so any tips would be greatly appreciated. I rarely get things with searching, is there any tips you can give me there? So you just try to reach goal every day? By doing that how fast do you earn the sb to get gift cards?? I've been at it for about three days now and it seems like its going to take forevvvvverrrrr. LOL
Old 01-01-2013, 08:51 AM   #13
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

Just saw this thread... oops! Haha! Like I said in the other thread, for the 1st part of the year (probably til August) we are doing nothing but paypal gift cards. I help my mom with her account when I'm at her house and she's letting me use a $5 Amazon Gift card from her account every month, which will pay for the Kindle Free time for the kids ($2.99 a month with Prime). The paypal money is going to get our emergency fund and vacation fund started. Once August hits, I'll go back to Amazon and use that again for Christmas next year. Seemed to have worked out well for us. I didn't start til August of 2012 so it will be interesting to see how well I do throughout a full year.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #14
averinriansmeme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am hoping to hit goal everyday this month. Want to get a vacation fund started.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #15
MrsTorres
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Right now my goal is to hit goal and try to surpass it every day. Im going to work for paypal and maybe walmart gcs. Hours are cut for the winter so I'd like to try to supplement that as much as I can and DD also needs a new carseat so Im saving up for that. I have a question, Ive been doing sbtv on my phone but can you do that and on the computer at the same time and get more than the 50 for the phone? I can easily let it run on my phone and do it on the computer at the same time.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #16
MellieEwing
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevsmom06 View Post
Hi everyone! (And Emily and Heather especially!!) new to doing swagbucks, so any tips would be greatly appreciated. I rarely get things with searching, is there any tips you can give me there? So you just try to reach goal every day? By doing that how fast do you earn the sb to get gift cards?? I've been at it for about three days now and it seems like its going to take forevvvvverrrrr. LOL
I usually win 2-3 times per day searching. The easiest thing for me is to have to toolbar downloaded and use that. I pretty much do use it the way I would use google, but sometimes I will just search random things. I think it takes anywhere from 3-6 searches in order to win usually.
MellieEwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #17
nevsmom06
Registered Users
seller

Has anyone done the vistaprint free calendar offer? It feels like there is a some hitch there I'm not seeing.... Free calendar and 450 SB? Do you have to sign up for some monthly fee or something?

I forgot about the sb tv yesterday. Should probably turn that on while I'm cleaning this morning
Old 01-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #18
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTorres View Post
Right now my goal is to hit goal and try to surpass it every day. Im going to work for paypal and maybe walmart gcs. Hours are cut for the winter so I'd like to try to supplement that as much as I can and DD also needs a new carseat so Im saving up for that. I have a question, Ive been doing sbtv on my phone but can you do that and on the computer at the same time and get more than the 50 for the phone? I can easily let it run on my phone and do it on the computer at the same time.
You can do SBTV on your computer and earn points that way, but with mobile, you can only earn the 50 in a single day. But, yes, you can do both each day.

For 2013, my goal is to hit 175 on my account and DH's account each day. I will have to run SBTV on our mobile to be able to acheive that successfully though so I have to get into the habit of running that in the mornings while I'm running around the house cleaning, etc. It may not be so easy though considering I'm due mid-February and not sure how much I'll get done with 3 kids and a new baby.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:07 AM   #19
nevsmom06
Registered Users
seller

Also does anyone ever actually ever qualify for the surveys? I have yet to qualify for one
Old 01-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #20
emilyrebekah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevsmom06
Has anyone done the vistaprint free calendar offer? It feels like there is a some hitch there I'm not seeing.... Free calendar and 450 SB? Do you have to sign up for some monthly fee or something?

I forgot about the sb tv yesterday. Should probably turn that on while I'm cleaning this morning
Welcome to the Swag addiction, friend! There is no auto ship program with any if the Vistaprint offers. I have used those for a tshirt and business cards. They are pretty easy.