Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #91
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - January Chatter!

Sabrina, I couldn't imagine putting Brynn in a toddler bed yet...that's awesome! I usually keep mine in a crib past the age of two.

Britt, yuck! Hope it is quick. Kate, my five year old woke up Friday morning at 5:30 throwing up, threw up once more at 7 and was done! She even cheered this morning with no problems. Brynn's favorite shows now are Sesame Street and Dora...the girl loves to dance! I agree, we should post some comparison pics soon!

We don't CD anymore, I'm hoping to pt soon. Brynn goes on the potty before bath and yes me as she is going. Yesterday when we were in Target she kept yelling poop! Because she had a wet diaper...everything is poop to her, lol. She's talking up a storm..she even says I love you. It's adorable!

Advertisement

Old 01-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #92
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
A pool party??! It's 38 here

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #93
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

OH Harper get better!

We are still cding. We were not for awhile bc of trips in Nov and Dec. But we are back now and I got a booster for hard water and everything is going great.

I actually am builing or have built my nb stash. Found a bunch of diapers that are still in very good condition and going to sell off all the wool I have, mostly sbish. I am going to probably make another pretty large cd purchase and then sell all nb stash and my plan is to never by cds again. I am going to have a stash until pting for both girls. So I am going to get Simplex os and some more flats and about 4 flips and DONE!!!! Not sure how many simplexes I will get though but I have 6 already.

With 2 in diapers and and 4 children total-easy washing and easy use is very important. I can not use sposies bc I have such an extreme hate for them. I was even thinking just doing Honest Company Diapers but I do not think I could ever bring myself to purchase $$$$ amount of sposie diapers. Plus Peyton seems to have irritation with them.

So its 6 OS Simplexes (will get more), 6 BG 4.0s (at night with flip organic inserts (I just put away all MF) 10 Flips with pfs or flats (will get 4 more) and I will get more flats. Not sure how many more simplexes to get though.

LOL can you tell I am pregnant with my long-winded cloth diaper post!!!?
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #94
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Love that some of the babes are pting. I want to give it a try with Peyton but seriously she needs to start walking on her own, in my mind, first. I know technically she does not need to walk to pt.

As for the toddler bed. When baby is 6 months old I will move Peyton to a toddler bed and baby to crib. Dhs aunt said she wants to get the toddler bed for Peyton--I was like OK!!!

See I set up registries for this baby bc of sweepstakes and things--like Pottery Barn and BRU. DHs side always wants to buy things for the kids and baby so I just send them there. I did not expect anyone to get them a Toddler bed but I put the bed on there bc if it is on my registry I get a discount after my due date. So I am happy either way. Otherwise, I really do not need anything. I was thinking maybe swing. I never had one before but I was thinking with 4 kids a swing may be useful for the infant stage--even though I have a vibrating seat since ds1.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #95
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sounds like you're nesting Alison...I miss that! All 4 of mine loved the swing...it especially helped with my colic babies...they craved the movement. If you do get one I would suggest getting one that goes side to side and front to back...each of my babies preferred something different, so it was nice having that option.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #96
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
In regards to the swing, I was going to mention that while I loved the cradle swing, they are so short in height and my kids have outgrown them by 6 months. Some babies like the swing longer than others and I know dd would have liked to stay in her swing. My friends has a new graco swing and their seat is super deep and tall. Whenever we go over to their house (every Monday for playgroup) Harper bolts to the swing and asks to get in. She can because she fits so well! It vibrates and plays music/white noise as well.

It's this one
http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pa...ductID=1770256

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #97
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nesting is not the word! It is worse then it has ever been!!!!! I love it though bc I am getting so much done!

I will def check that swing out Britt. Thanks
Old 01-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #98
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh yea, make sure it plugs in too. The ones that take batteries are the worst!
Old 01-13-2013, 06:48 AM   #99
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katengrace View Post
Oh yea, make sure it plugs in too. The ones that take batteries are the worst!
Ta the ones that plug in and I was like "they still make those?" But honestly I HATE batteries!

So what kind did you have?
Old 01-13-2013, 02:33 PM   #100
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Hope Harper is feeling better!!

I wish I was feeling better, lol. Nonstop mild nausea stinks. just enough to make your day harder. Luckily dh is home today and tomorrow and is helping around the house. Need to get my van loaded with goodwill stuff that is clogging the entryway.

Evan will be my first kid to use the crib until he can't anymore. At some point we will inherit my nephews bunk beds and then we will move him into those.