Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
Madame Medina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Exclamation Thirty-One Outlet Sale

For those of you that like Thirty-One they are having an After Christmas Outlet Sale starting today through noon EST on Dec 28th. You can shop the sale here . If you already have a Thirty-One consultant you should have gotten a personal invitation from her with a link to shop the sale.

They have everything from mini zipper pouches at 2.99, thermal totes at 4.99, to our Large Utility Totes at 14.99. Shipping is a flat $8 for all orders in the continental US and all orders will ship Dec 29th via Fed Ex Home delivery with a tracking number sent to you on your confirmation email.

Thirty-One now ships to APO/FPO's but still does not ship to P.O. boxes, Canada or other international address.

PM me if you have specific questions, Happy Shopping!

Advertisement

The New Spring Catalog is HERE! For every $31 you spend in March get your choice of seven totes at 50% OFF! Thirty-One Gifts All DS mama's who host a catalog party with me earn DOUBLE in Free Hostess Credit. Looking to earn some extra money? Join my team in March and get your kit for FREE. Ask me how.
Madame Medina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
ARogers
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Thirty-One Outlet Sale

Dang I just missed it. How often do they run sales like this? I know they have monthly specials but do they have something similar to the after Christmas sale?
Old 12-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #3
AfricanQueen99
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks so much for the heads up! I was able to get the stuff for two charity auction baskets. What an awesome deal!
AfricanQueen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
MommyLyssa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It was SO hard to not spend much l!!! I made myself spend less than $40, and I was so proud of myself. There were so many things I wanted, and only got the things I had been saving to buy anyway, instead of also all the things I ogle. Wow, that was hard!

Does anyone know where we can keep up with the order? Can't seem to find my email, and it isn't on amazon, even though you purchased through that, or on the 31 website...just wondering when it should be coming in

Owner and creator at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllClothedinScarlet for modest, durable, and out of this world gorgeous dresses!
MommyLyssa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #5
hsleonard
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyLyssa View Post
It was SO hard to not spend much l!!! I made myself spend less than $40, and I was so proud of myself. There were so many things I wanted, and only got the things I had been saving to buy anyway, instead of also all the things I ogle. Wow, that was hard!

Does anyone know where we can keep up with the order? Can't seem to find my email, and it isn't on amazon, even though you purchased through that, or on the 31 website...just wondering when it should be coming in
There is a link in the email that was sent confirming your order, the site is temporarily down, but should be up in a day or two, then you can track it.
Thirty-one gifts
Come swag with me!!! I have earned over $100 in amazon gift cards so far
Zycon Foods -"saving money on high-quality food products."
hsleonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:55 AM   #6
hsleonard
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARogers View Post
Dang I just missed it. How often do they run sales like this? I know they have monthly specials but do they have something similar to the after Christmas sale?
THey usually do them at the end of a catalog season, the next one should be in April sometime (its not definite, but that is how it was last year)
Thirty-one gifts
Come swag with me!!! I have earned over $100 in amazon gift cards so far
Zycon Foods -"saving money on high-quality food products."
hsleonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #7
MommyLyssa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I thought it was just once a year...looking forward to the one in april already! Haha.

I can't find the email So I was hoping there was a link I could type my email into

Owner and creator at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllClothedinScarlet for modest, durable, and out of this world gorgeous dresses!
MommyLyssa is online now   Reply With Quote